News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Time to Face Facts...

Started by Deku, February 07, 2012, 07:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagmarFire

And the sad thing is that it doesn't surprise me one bit. -_- You'd think the government would be all over that crap, but nope--Chuck Testa.

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

ZeldaBoy

Even worse than realizing you're fat, is if you're tubby and ever shaved your head, and pull out the old NES Punch Out cartridge and dust it off...

Just wait until you get to the fight with King Hippo. And you wonder to yourself, when the [bleep] did I turn into King Hippo?!

Fat... check.
Shaved head... check.
Trouble keeping pants up... check.

Oh no...

Anyway, the best way to drop some pounds (without speed) is just counting calories and walking a couple miles a day. I dropped 90 pounds back when I was 16, but I was very motivated... I wanted to get a hot girlfriend.

A few years went by and I saw how much trouble relationships can be and just packed it all back on... plus some.

Hail King Hippo, heh...

Deku

Lol, King Hippo.

Anyways, I kicked soda entirely.

... Well, almost entirely. I take a small shot of it when my caffeine headaches wrack me. I also find myself tired without caffeine.

Been drinking mostly water for the past week and a half. :)

Reached my milestone when I ate pizza and drank water (something I thought I would never do).

Pea-Tear Griffin

I don't think I could drink only water for several reasons, so you already have me beat on that one xD But If you really need help trying to lose weight and don't mind a workout that is kinda brutal you should try Insanity. It hurts to do when you start but after you get used to it, you have no issues and it does get rid of plenty of unwanted chub.
Go n-ithe an cat thú is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

Deku

Actually, one of my friends is about to bootleg P90X for me. I'm ascared, but up to the challenge.

MagmarFire

P90X? Is that some kind of newfangled exercise program? ;D

Deku

I wouldn't call it new, but yeah, it's an exercise program ^^
My friend has been texting me about her progress since she moved to Iowa, and in three weeks she's lost 2 inches off of her waist size by following the program. I was so thrilled for her! She sent me a picture, and she looks great. I decided if she could do it, so could I. I'm gonna get to work on it as soon as I can. I got a beach vacation coming up, and I can't have a pouch stomach =P

MagmarFire

Dang. Technology, you never cease to amaze me.

xarlote

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

xarlote

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

xarlote

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting