News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

the cold dead battlefield voteing poll

Started by oracle, January 29, 2007, 08:46:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

who will win?

for the reds we have rock lee and wolf link :)
6 (50%)
for the blues we have mario and samus
6 (50%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Commodore Axilon

I guess it all depends on how long it would take Rock Lee to defeat Mario. I'm presuming it wouldn't be long?

And Wolf Link would be a minor nuisance, at best, to Samus. Though I suppose he could keep her distracted for a little bit.

DW

He would have Midna give her a cosmic wedgie :)

yes, Rock Lee could take down the overweight plumber anyday.
­

Rev Rabies

Quote from: Commodore Axilon on February 02, 2007, 06:12:24 PM
I guess it all depends on how long it would take Rock Lee to defeat Mario. I'm presuming it wouldn't be long?

And Wolf Link would be a minor nuisance, at best, to Samus. Though I suppose he could keep her distracted for a little bit.

well as you may recall, link can turn in and out of wolf form at will, so he would still have his awesome arsonal at hand

Commodore Axilon

Quote from: Dr. Rabies on February 02, 2007, 07:06:15 PM
well as you may recall, link can turn in and out of wolf form at will, so he would still have his awesome arsonal at hand

I think Motoko specified Wolf Link for a reason. And still, I think Samus could take Link.

DW

hmm...it would be interesting if you could be Wolf Link on SSB Brawl...
­

Zelda Veteran

I said that somewhere else, but i cant remember where. ;)
And can we just declare this a tie, and move on?

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

DW

agh...we just need one more vote...that's it, since we've pretty much proved Lee's victory, I'm making another account and voting!!!not really though...and nobody else better do it either!
­

Zelda Veteran

You know, Wolf Link hasnt posted here... I wonder if he voted. :-X

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

DW

If he does, you know who he'll vote for.
­

MasterKeyX

GUYS, we need to reaslize that this voting topic is won....I think my team won along time ago, right? :-\

RIP my LeafGreen team: 2005-2010

oracle

its a tie people :P know winners  :(

now its lock, have a look at the cold dead battlefield in general discussion for the next battle...