News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

The Video Shelf

Started by Zelda Veteran, February 26, 2007, 04:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zelda Veteran

lmao
Nice one!! XD
I saved it to my favorites. Anyone notice all the hidden jokes in the video? Pay attention to all the things inside the store. :P

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

JDog

lol, I loved the part when he pulled out the sword. ;D

Zelda Veteran

Also, notice that when it shows the playscreen, not only does he have 7.50 rupees, but he's got a squirt-gun set to the East "C" button. ;D

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

Gamefreak

We have a video topic for a reason.

JDog

eh, my bad, still, that was found by Brianna, by the way, a member of my forums, it is classic, I laughed from the crying, XD

Fishalicious

I felt the same way, today, actually.

Pointing does not help when it comes to being mute and buying crap. ;_;

JDog

XD, yeah, that store guy was really stupid, XD, ooooh you want a heart! Sorry were all out, Link takes sword out and takes out guys heart, you have obtained heart, EEEEEEWWW. ;D

darkphantomime

Quote from: Fisk on August 25, 2007, 07:10:25 PM
I felt the same way, today, actually.

Pointing does not help when it comes to being mute and buying crap. ;_;

I know from personal experience (For obvious reasons)

DW

Okay guys, really, you said the posting would stop a while back now.
­

MagmarFire

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

DW

I saw that before, it's pretty well put together.
­

JDog

XD, that was pretty cool, go LK! the last airbender! ;D

MagmarFire

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

DW

That is a very interesting prospect....I love that video, I wonder if they'll ever consider that...
­