News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Heroes

Started by iastreb, May 25, 2006, 09:42:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alical

QuoteThe pic is not the Hero of Time because he has TP Link's hair.
But isn't it talking about The Hero of Time in the prologue when it shows that picture, And since it is an old-style tapestry thing with a horse with curvy legs there is a chnce it is the hero of Times hair.
But I am probably wrong, I didnt exactly look too closely.

Evilslayer

It talks about a certain island with a certain tradition when it shows that picture. :-*

Howl

Evilslayer

It's a very old screenshot, but it's one of my favourites. I've always wondered who that yellow giant is, and what his role is. Even now, a few months before the release, it remains a mystery.

iastreb

;Dthe hero of time!

alical

Awww! That thing looks so cuute! :)

MagmarFire

For some reason, that giant reminds me of an Ent. Perhaps it's a member of a totally different race? :-\

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

alical

Hopefully! Can you imagine a baby one of those OMG! how sweet. New races would be awesome.

Hi no Seijin

Quote from: Evilslayer on June 21, 2006, 09:59:29 AM
QuoteAnd Hyrule Field is obviously large

Not only that, but in real life there would be roads, farms, villages, etc. all the way from the Kokiri Forest to the Gerudo Desert, and from Death Mountain to Lake Hylia.
Thank you for mentioning that.

QuoteFor some reason, that giant reminds me of an Ent. Perhaps its a member of a totally different race?
It doesn't look like Link is fighting it, but it's hard to tell.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

Jack Sparrow

Hmmmm... Barsnuki....(Bull).....I would be killing it

Howl

Nintendo said Link the Hero of Beasts

Pale Dim

Well, the Hero of beasts makes sense, but it would also be a darn shame if he dies. Because the end of one could mean the end of the era's.  :'( :'( :'( :'( If you know what I mean, this could be the last event in the timeline if he dies, meaning the PH occurs before, and it could also be the reason that Japan started out with a Tingle RPG. :'( :-*

3308-7723-6389

Hi no Seijin

Except that TP happens before TWW, and PH happens after TWW, making TP happen before PH.  TP is not going to be the last event.  And I believe that in TWW (Spoilers!) you find out that Link is not descended from the Hero of Time.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

Evilslayer

That's just a momentarily belief until Link gets the Triforce of Courage and it enters his hand (not something the King of Red Lions expected). Remember that he says that he has no connection to the Hero of Time, which is complete BS. :-*

He wouldn't have been the Hero if he hadn't been of the line of the knight.

Pale Dim

You know what, he's got a point. The cohort, I mean.

3308-7723-6389