News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Who likes Drake and Josh?

Started by JDog, June 15, 2006, 07:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDog

Well thats what Nick. is manly for.

MasterKeyX

Yea,but thats why i watch disney channel alo,to getv away from nonstop cartons. i men i like cartoons, buti also like realistic shows too.

RIP my LeafGreen team: 2005-2010

JDog

Yea, cartoons get boring after awhile, thats why I watch my recorded Drake And Josh episodes. When does the new episodes come out. Im getting bored without a new Drake and Josh episode.

MagmarFire

We all are, man, but eventually, the next season will start. I haven't looked too much into it, though. :(

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

JDog

Don't they usually start the new seasons in October?

MagmarFire

Not this time; I've looked into it now, and Wikipedia said that the fourth season would debut in August of this year.

However, it is rumored that the fourth season will be the last of the series; I wouldn't believe it, though, because the show is very popular.

JDog

If it is the last of the series, ill be so angry, thats one show too many that they've cancled. Jerks, I said it buddy, your a JERK, J-E-R-K you're a Jerk.

MasterKeyX

How many seasons do u think Drake and josh will go on for/ I preict maybe 6, 5... :D

RIP my LeafGreen team: 2005-2010

JDog

I'd say seven, but this may be the last, acording MF(MagmarFire)

Zelda Veteran

Dude, that show rocks!!!! My fav episode was the one where the demonator was opening, so they hired the two geeks, and persuaded them with star trek! lmao! Papa nichols was going all world war 2 on them!

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

JDog

I also liked the episode when Drake and Josh open a hotel during spring breake, and Drake and Josh have to get the people out of the house before their mom and dad get home. My favorite part was when they where in the movie theater and drake was using the mexican robot to brive Josh into letting him use the house.

Zelda Veteran

lmao! Yeah that was hilariouse!!!!! I remember that now. there are a lot of episodes

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

Bacon_Lord

I like the one were drake and josh try to trick megan into thinking aliens are going to abduct her and stuff. It was cool  :)

MagmarFire

Quote from: JDog on June 18, 2006, 03:10:21 PM
I'd say seven, but this may be the last, acording MF(MagmarFire)

Yes, I did say that, but remember that I said that I wouldn't believe it if I were you; if Nickelodeon cancelled D&J, then it would probably lose a lot of popularity, much like Nintendo delaying TP time and time again.

alical

But delaying usually makes people wan't things more ;)
They spend ages getting all excited, and finding out every detail about it. When it comes out you just have to buy it/watch it  :D