News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Started by MasterKeyX, June 24, 2006, 08:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev Rabies

i've watched it a few times and is pretty good but nickolodeon has infuriated me with this concept of teen nick. That is not how a normal teenager;s life is. Have a show with a overweight nerd who is liked by the minority of the school THEN and only then will they have a spark of normalcy >:(

MasterKeyX

Hey, if you guys could pick, whcih tribe would you be? Fire, Earth, Air, or Water?

Id so be air, i think flying would be awesome. it's a shame all the airbenders are gone...I HATE THE FIRE NATION!!!

RIP my LeafGreen team: 2005-2010

dragon lord

i only like them cus they controll fire!

MasterKeyX

the lightning way to control fire,in my opinion, is much MUCH cooler looking ;D

JDog

MagmarFire

I love the show, and if any of you need information on future episodes, give me a call! ;D

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

dragon lord

i have every episode on my ipod!

>:D <---- i love that smiley!

Rev Rabies

why not burn them on DVD instead?? And i would also like to know how too make that smiley, it's so pretty!

JDog

How did you get them on an Ipod?

Rev Rabies

download them off the net via iTunes, the same way you can get episodes of the Colbert Report on you iPod

MagmarFire

Quote from: masterkey4892 on June 25, 2006, 09:23:20 AM
it's a shame all the airbenders are gone...

This isn't entirely true. Remember, Aang is an Airbender. ;)

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

JDog

Yes that is true, I think Sokka is the comic releaf.

MasterKeyX

Hey, you no how they do books according to the Element Aang masters? They did water and are in the process of doin earth. what if air is the last book and aang finds more airbenders that were hidden? what if some survivors migrated to a remote location unbeknownst to the fire nation? Anything is possible, i guess..

Magmarfire's an expert, can you tell me if this is possible?? :-X

JDog

MasterKeyX

maybe they're hiding Underground or something.