News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Relationships Topic

Started by Baka Nezumi, May 21, 2007, 08:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baka Nezumi

Quote from: Shikamaru Nara on May 22, 2007, 04:46:10 PM
Girls find that awkwardness cute though, I think.
To an extent, yes. Especially if they blush.
Boys that blush are extremely attractive to me.....

Zelda Veteran

someone I met most recently...
She's me, in a girl's body :o
I swear, she's just like me, and pretty too! She's everything I want in a girl, but she smokes... We can change that though if neccisary. ;D

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

darkphantomime

Umm... ZV? Do you remember what happened the LAST time you tried to do that?

DW

Yes....please be careful....don't go overboard....
­

Baka Nezumi

Quote from: Zelda Veteran on May 22, 2007, 07:14:23 PM
She's everything I want in a girl, but she smokes... We can change that though if neccisary. ;D
Well...... good luck with that, man. Just, please, think about things before you jump into action.

Hi no Seijin

Now that ZV mentions it, I prefer a girl who doesn't smoke as well, but I have a feeling that if I requested she quit, and she refused, then things would most likely fall apart.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

Darth Wyndisis

Yeah, I also hope most girls find blushing attractive, because I blush a lot.  Stupid anxiety disorder. >:(

Chantix, the new revolutionary stop-smoking drug.    Yeah... I hear it works well.

Gamefreak

I just met a girl who's just like me, except she's completely on the opposite side of the political spectrum.

Kairi

I couldn't care less about boyfriends & girlfriends.

DW

You're probably too young to care now, but you will eventually. This topic isn't about whether or not you are interested in a boyfriend/girlfriend though.
­

alical

They have to make me laugh, I love that.
And yeah awkwardness is cute, but not too much or it's just uncomfortable.
Preferably good lookin' but as long as he is sweet it doesn't matter too much.

Pale Dim

I'd fall under that category, than! I'm single, and I hate it! All the good girls are either lesbians or taken.

3308-7723-6389

Gamefreak

Having a girlfriend is not at the top of my priority list right now.  It'd be nice, but I'm not exactly going out of my way to get a girlfriend.

alex

there's this guy that likes me, but i don't like him... i dont know what to do  :-*

Howl

Quote from: Shikamaru Nara on May 21, 2007, 09:05:45 PM
I want somebody who I can do stuff with without having to pause at every shop window so she can check her hair and makeup. Somebody who isn't all cosmetics and possessions, but just wants to have fun. Preferable somebody who isn't judgmental, and is open minded, probably someone who plays video games but isn't a complete addict. Somebody with a sense of humour...
Like me  :P :P :P :P I'm not interested in you though, because of age, and state. But I'm looking for a guy who isn't all below the waist, kind and a gentleman, likes animals and has humor, and will like to sit back and play WoW for an hour or two with me, and then go out to a dinner. Of coarse I'm only 13.