News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Movies

Started by iastreb, June 08, 2006, 11:28:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iastreb

Quote from: Hi no Seijin on June 08, 2006, 01:12:15 PM
If it's a trilogy, don't ask for another movie unless you want a spin-off.
first Star Wars was a trilogy, and now there are six movies!(if we dont count Star Wars: Clone Wars) ;D

alex

have you ever noticed that the dead people in the movie "posieden" look like chocolate?

iastreb

nope :) what about: Chicken Little? ;D

Hi no Seijin

Quote from: Gamefreak on June 08, 2006, 02:12:25 PM
Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children
:o  I forgot Advent Children.
I borrowed a copy from a friend.  I couldn't keep up with the subtitles, so I can't wait to see the English version.  I can't wait to play the game also.

Quotefirst Star Wars was a trilogy, and now there are six movies!(if we dont count Star Wars: Clone Wars)
Good point.

I'm not much up for Disney movies, or at least the recent ones.  They're not to my tastes.  I can't wait for the second Pirates of the Caribbean, though. ;D
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

iastreb

ohh yeah! thats the movie for me! ;D

alical

oooh I cant wait for that.
Johnny Depp yum
Orlando Bloom yumyum

I love Crouching Tiger, hidden Dragon even though it was in mandarin I thought it was excellent
I want to see Geisha now it is out on DVD
And one of my fave ever movies is THE LION KING I loooove all the songs especially " Can you feel the love to night"
Can you feel the love tonight
The peace the evening brings
The world for once, in perfect harmony
With all its living things.

EXCELLENT!

Hi no Seijin

WHAT IS IT WITH GIRLS AND ACTORS!  OMG, it's Johnny Depp!  OMG, it's Orlando Bloom!  OMG, it's Brad Pitt!  OMG, it's some guy I don't know!  I can't take it anymore!  What happened to watching a movie because it has a good story?!  Just watch it, for the Love of Naryu!  You don't see me drooling over Carmen Diaz or Drew Barrymore.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!

MagmarFire

Quote from: Hi no Seijin on June 09, 2006, 01:03:09 PM
:o  I forgot Advent Children.
I borrowed a copy from a friend.  I couldn't keep up with the subtitles, so I can't wait to see the English version.

Oh, I think the English version's out, but you have to change the language manually before you can actually understand what they're saying. I learned that the hard way: at first, it was just fine, but at the next moment, there was nothing that I could understand! :o

Anyway, my favorite movies include...

Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter, The Neverending Story, Star Wars, FFVII: AC, Holes, Johnny English, etc.

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Mysterious F.

Quote from: alex on June 09, 2006, 10:31:32 AM
have you ever noticed that the dead people in the movie "posieden" look like chocolate?
Which one, the new one called Poseidon, the old one (Poseidon Adventure), or the Second version of Poseidon Adventure?

alical

QuoteYou don't see me drooling over Carmen Diaz or Drew Barrymore.
hmmm... take one of my guy mates to the cinema and thats all they will be watching. ;)
Anyway I like the story as well but I would rather watch a great film with someone hot in it, than watch a great film with no one to look at ;D

Raccoon

Favourite movie has got to be Sideways. I find it really funny.  ;D

Hi no Seijin

Quote from: x*TwilightZelda*x on June 11, 2006, 02:31:57 AM
Anyway I like the story as well but I would rather watch a great film with someone hot in it, than watch a great film with no one to look at ;D
That was my point. :(

Holes was a good book and movie.  So was I Robot.  I wasn't ready for Shia Lebouf (or however you spell his last name) cussing. :P
Best.  Cane.  EVER!

alex

Quote from: Hi no Seijin on June 10, 2006, 05:10:33 PM
WHAT IS IT WITH GIRLS AND ACTORS!  OMG, it's Johnny Depp!  OMG, it's Orlando Bloom!  OMG, it's Brad Pitt!  OMG, it's some guy I don't know!  I can't take it anymore!  What happened to watching a movie because it has a good story?!  Just watch it, for the Love of Naryu!  You don't see me drooling over Carmen Diaz or Drew Barrymore.

OMG! you forgot about
chad, jesse, usher, adam, nick, and ashton!

dragon lord

[size=900]KING KONG RULES!!!!! [/size]

Hi no Seijin

Quote from: alex on June 11, 2006, 11:29:41 AM
OMG! you forgot about
chad, jesse, usher, adam, nick, and ashton!
*hits head on wall* :'( :( :-*

Which King Kong?  The original, the remake, or the Peter Jackson remake (which is the most recent one)?
Best.  Cane.  EVER!