News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Something embarassing

Started by newbkyng, June 14, 2006, 08:23:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

newbkyng

Yesterday I  :-X had a spinning  :-X contest with my  :-X buddies, I  :-X don't know why  :-X but I span  :-X too much and  :-X fell on the street :-X in front of all my friends  ;D :-X :-X What embarassing  :-X things have :-X happened to you?  :-X

alical

I was running really fast around this big pond.
I slipped and fell in. Everyone laughed at me :-X

Also I was wearing a bikini and I jumped in a pool. As I hit the surface my bikini top flew up!
Thankfully no one saw, cos I was underwater and managed to fix it in time ;)

iastreb

Quote from: x*TwilightZelda*x on June 14, 2006, 10:59:21 AM

me too... :'(

newbkyng

Also I was wearing a bikini and I jumped in a pool. As I hit the surface my bikini top flew up!
Damn I wish I was there... with goggles

Just joking  ;)

Also one time I was seeing how deep the water in a lake got after a big rain... with my boot (you can see this will end well)... and I slipped in. Couldn't touch the bottom, even totally under  :-[  I think the peice of land I was on be4 I fell in was floating. Anyway, my dog jumped in to rescue me, and did absolutely nothing  ::) JESUS!

MasterKeyX

Funny ;)

When i went up to go get my certificate of achievment at my graduation, i slipped on the way up and fell on the stairs. THAT WAS EMBARRASING! Everyonelaughed. it is traumatizing for a 13 year old to go through that, you no....

RIP my LeafGreen team: 2005-2010

Gamefreak

Quote from: masterkey4892 on June 14, 2006, 04:28:41 PM

Funny ;)

When i went up to go get my certificate of achievment at my graduation, i slipped on the way up and fell on the stairs. THAT WAS EMBARRASING! Everyonelaughed. it is traumatizing for a 13 year old to go through that, you no....

Sorry I'm quoting 2 posts but how did you graduate at age 13.

newbkyng

Gamefreak

Yeah, but I don't think graduation is an appropriate word.  Graduating is what I'll be doing in two years.  

MasterKeyX

I just turned 14 and im graduating 8th grade in 5 days

Nabooru

Ive slipped down stairs and fallen down hard to many times to count.I once turned on the fosset once while wearing a robe and my sleeve caught it and water down the robe. Another time I was coming around the corner fast and ran into this really cute guy coming around the corner and fell to the floor and everyone laughed.

MasterKeyX

Hahahahahaha i did that once, cept i ran into a girl ans she was....well, you no :P

The Postman

hahahahahahahahahahaha......and ha and with that i leave u

newbkyng

If you post its not to comment.

Well, wth! I thought my crap was bad!
One day my little bro was running along the benches at a pool changing room. He crashed into the wall and got a huge cut on his chin. We told him stop crying, it was just  a little blood.

He got like 6 stiches  ;D ;D

MasterKeyX

that reminds me....i took a goalkick while playing soccer and the kick sucked and the other team intercepted the ball and scored and we lost :'( :'( :'(

newbkyng

my mom got me a dq cake although my b-days in january, and she made it say HAPPY 12th BIRTHDAY JOE

THATS MY BROTHER!! I'm Max, by the way.