News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

summer plan

Started by Dehumanizer, June 14, 2006, 11:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDog

Cool. I might do the same with Phantom Hourglass.

MasterKeyX

Im lloking forward to phantom hourglass. Does anyone knoe when its being released?

RIP my LeafGreen team: 2005-2010

alical

I think around December the 12th. So it doesn't clash with TP which is something like the 26th Of November.

MasterKeyX

December 12th, thata christmas gift...

For summer anyway, im alos gonnago to alot of graduation parties.

JDog

Did anyone here about the Ratchet and Clank game coming out for PSP, Im going to use some of my summer money for it, as well as the Zelda games.

MasterKeyX

I cant get the ratchet and Clank games,i dont have a PSP, which sucks because im a HUge fan of the series. im hoping they come out with more Ratchet and Clank games for the PS3. :-*

JDog

Magmar Fire said they MIGHT(Exclamtion on Might). Im also going to save up for a PS3 and MAYBE and xbox.

Hi no Seijin

Microsoft doesn't need any more help.  If they want to make games, they can make them for the PC.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

JDog

Why would they make the game for PC, it takes to much space on my PC, and it was running slow, and the PC died. So they should make it for the nintendo systems first.

Hi no Seijin

It was more of a bash on Microsoft, but you raise a good point.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

MasterKeyX

For summer, i should start saving for a Wii, which shouldnt be so hard since its very cheap compared to the others...

JDog

How cheap are they?

MasterKeyX

Nobody knows really, its estimated abut $200-$250. compare that to the $500 PS3, and the Wii is a steal!

JDog

I see...
When is the Wii coming out?

Gamefreak

Quote from: JDog on June 20, 2006, 02:10:01 PM
Magmar Fire said they MIGHT(Exclamtion on Might). Im also going to save up for a PS3 and MAYBE and xbox.

Sorry I'm late to responding to this but, yes, Insomniac is making an R&C game on the PS3.