News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Favorite Sport

Started by bgrugby, May 26, 2005, 07:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favorite sport

Football
2 (9.5%)
Baseball
1 (4.8%)
Basketball
1 (4.8%)
Soccer
5 (23.8%)
Golf
0 (0%)
Swimming
3 (14.3%)
Wrestling (the real one not fake crap)
1 (4.8%)
Other
8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 16

bgrugby

Ok simple enough what is you favorite sport to watch?

For me my favorite sport to watch is football, followed closely by baseball and golf. However, my favorite sport to participate in (and coach for that matter) is definatly wrestling. How about the rest of you?

Master Goron

My favorite sport for both watching and playing is Basketball. I love how fast-paced and active it is. Football would be my favorite to watch if there were less breaks between kick-offs and stuff. It just slows down too much for me. As it is, I watch football the most because it is the funnest to watch.

zeldafreak1997

Quote from: bgrugby on May 26, 2005, 07:22:14 PM

For me my favorite sport to watch is football, followed closely by baseball and golf. However, my favorite sport to participate in (and coach for that matter) is definatly wrestling. How about the rest of you?
have you ever fallen alseep watching golf!?!

bgrugby

Quote from: zeldafreak1997 on May 29, 2005, 07:20:13 PM
Quote from: bgrugby on May 26, 2005, 07:22:14 PM

have you ever fallen alseep watching golf!?!

Do not see how that really applies to the poll or the question, but I probably have a couple times if it was not an exciting round.

Pyrgusfinn

Mine is most definately softball closly followed by volleyball (that is playing)
I like to watch football with my friends because we are all in marching band and we can't wait for them to get off the field so that we can show off!!! Our football team sucks!!! ;D  horribly bad suckage!!! :'(

DarkZelda

Quote from: Pyrgusfinn on January 30, 2006, 07:46:26 AM
I like to watch football with my friends because we are all in marching band and we can't wait for them to get off the field so that we can show off!!! Our football team sucks!!! ;D  horribly bad suckage!!! :'(

lol. marching band is definatly  my sport (even though there is controversy about if it is really a sport)

Zelda Veteran

i play baseball for the community. i have liked base ball ever since, i was young.  ;)

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

phantompig

Psht...I'm a total nerd. The only sport that I've ever liked is soccer and track...running and not catching anything is my thing.

DarkZelda

lol im so a nerd, i count marching band as a sport! :D

polly jack seamen

My favorite sport is tennis because I am a tennis player and I am extremly good at it but right after is football.

Pyrgusfinn

Power to the band geeks DarkZelda, power to the band geeks. ;D

Impa

Quote from: polly jack seamen on February 01, 2006, 02:45:29 PM
My favorite sport is tennis because I am a tennis player and I am extremly good at it but right after is football.

Ah, yes, another tennis fan. Tennis is the only thing my body is really capable of. It's also awesome, because I love things that require good reflexes.

Soccer is okay, but I don't think my legs could take it.

polly jack seamen

ya tennis rules my tennis season starts on march 22 I am so going to rule the courts this year and no bodys is going to beat me not even New Braunfels. ;D

DarkZelda

Quote from: Pyrgusfinn on February 05, 2006, 06:55:04 PM
Power to the band geeks DarkZelda, power to the band geeks. ;D

HellYea!

medli