News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

I graduated!!

Started by Hi no Seijin, June 16, 2006, 06:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi no Seijin

I'm no longer in high school!  I graduated with honors last night! ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

Mysterious F.

Hoorah. That's so wonderful. If only it happened to me, too.

iastreb

;D IHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! i finish school yesterday!

Mysterious F.

Yestarday? In the middle of June

Gamefreak

Cool, I graduate in 2 years.  And I believe if I keep this up, I might make honors.

iastreb

Hi no Seijin

Careful not to slack off.  I did, and luckily it didn't hurt me much, but out of a class of 316 I placed 14.  My junior year I started in around the same, if not a little more, class size at rank 4.

And yes, Whocares, in some places school keeps on going into June.  Schools that start in August end in May and schools that start in September end in June.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!

Mysterious F.

I'll graduate in 6 years. I'll start 7th grade. So many more years of torture.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Hi no Seijin

It's not torture if you cooperate and open up your mind to what the teacher is saying.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!

Mysterious F.

I do, but I know much of the stuff already. I'm not learning anything, also, school is making me sleepy.

Hi no Seijin

Then see if you can be put into more challenging classes.  That's part of school; to challenge yourself.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!

Mysterious F.

No thanks. Of all schools, mine wouldn't even think of that in middle school. And the after school stuff, never! I use that time toget away from school, not stay in it. Are you mad?

Raccoon

Congragulations Hi no Seijin. Free beer for everyone!  ;D

Hi no Seijin

Yes, but not in that way.  And the only problem I had with school was some of the people I had to go to school with.  I'm telling you, school isn't that bad.  You just have to be willing to have an open mind and be prepared to step out of you comfort zone.  You won't get anywhere in life if you don't strive for your goal.  I didn't get my honors stole and tassel because I didn't go the extra mile.  I was willing to work hard for it.  How we will know our limitations if we don't try to go past them?
Best.  Cane.  EVER!

Mysterious F.

I work in school too, but you're right, the only thing that should be a real problem in school is the people in it. Like those gay guys. If only they were girls, then we couldn't share locker rooms in gym. Also, a "friend" of mine named *put name here* was very mean to, well, anyone. Luckily, he's held back.