News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

I graduated!!

Started by Hi no Seijin, June 16, 2006, 06:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi no Seijin

Nothing wrong with being gay.  If it makes them happy, they should go for it.  Society has no reason to say what they can or cannot be.  Didn't Thomas Jefferson say that we had the God-given right to the pursuit of happiness?  And no, I'm not gay.  I just don't see why we should fuss about it.

Getting back on topic, it's good that you are working, but you should go past the bare minimum.  It saddens me that people rather do just what is required rather than doing their best.  We had a lot of honor grads, but we could've had more students graduate with honors if they weren't so happy with a C.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

Mysterious F.

Trust me, they're far worse than you think.

alex

class of 2011 baby! (i got a loong ways to go)

Mysterious F.

2012, and I hate it.

Hi no Seijin

It'll come sooner than you think.  Trust me. :D
Best.  Cane.  EVER!

MagmarFire

It'd better! 9th grade was the WORST SCHOOL YEAR OF MY LIFE!!!!

Oh, yeah. Many congratulations to you, Hi no Seijin. ;)

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

kamakaziplumber

Class of...

*Counts on fingers*

2009!!!

But I'm already in honor classes. Taking two AP classes next year (10th grade)  ;D It'll be good to finally get away from some of the kids I had in my class this past year. Complete idiots.

Anyways, Hi no Seijin, only 316 graduated?? Wow. My high school has around 4000 students in it (total), so... wow. I guess a lot of kids drop out or get held back, eh?
The Fourth! A webcomic about the hopeless case of the game villain.

"Tis music that soothes the savage beast, but the dagger that causes long slumbers."
- Me!

alex

i loved 7nth grade! im kinda nervous about 8th grade
... i gotta change shcools and stuff. plus theres like 1000 people in my grade! so we have to divide up into "pods" and it's really anoying cus you get seperated from your friends :'(  

Hi no Seijin

We had more, but some dropped out or moved.

Careful with the AP classes.  Only take it if you think you need it for college.  I'm going to major in Forensic Science, so I took AP Biology and AP Calculus BC my senior year.

And thanks. ;D
Best.  Cane.  EVER!

alex

Dartmouth pod rocks!!!
Purdue pod sucks!!!
we have these competitions and stuff to raise money but purdue alllways wins...

by the way, im 1 post away from my 500 th post! :D

Darth Wyndisis

I just graduated last Saturday.  Goodbye, high school.

kamakaziplumber

Yeah, well, I'm still not absolutely sure what I want to do, so right now the AP classes are really just for credit. And to be with my friends, coincidentally.  ;D

"Tis music that soothes the savage beast, but the dagger that causes long slumbers."
- Me!

Hi no Seijin

Quote from: shadowlink13 on June 16, 2006, 09:18:01 AM
I just graduated last Saturday.  Goodbye, high school.
And so you're message under you're avatar has a meaning. ;D  Congratulations.

Well, if you're not sure what you want to do, I suppose that's okay.  I recommend you decide 11th grade so you can start applying to colleges, but if 12th grade comes around and you still haven't decided what you want to do later in life, don't fret.  Some colleges (maybe all of them) have an undecided major where students take various classes.  By their sophmore year in college, they should know what they want to do and transfer to that major.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!

kamakaziplumber

Yeah, it's just... I'd like to do something in computers, but who doesn't these days? So I'm trying to think of something else I can do, but I can't...

- Me!

Gamefreak

I have teachers telling me I can be head of the class if I keep on course.  I'm the only person in my grade with any real political thinking.  I've pretty much alienated myself from my class because of my philosophy that most people are idiots.  I only hang out with intellectual peers.  Not to be immodest or anything.