News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Kingdom Hearts

Started by Gamefreak, June 16, 2006, 06:31:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDog

It was too cute for me, and my friends thought the game was stupid, and thats the only part they saw.

Rev Rabies

smack them with the case and brutally force them to watch you play the whole game, twice.

MagmarFire

Amen! Atlantica may have been a poor sampling for KHII, but it's still unwise to jump to conclusions like that.

Oh, and, JDog, be sure to make him watch you beat it thrice! ;D

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Rev Rabies

Nice magmar! but after the've watched it thrice  beat them again!

Gamefreak

And then beat them again for the heck of it.

JDog

And then again to well waste time.

MasterKeyX

Atlantis in KH2... :-* :-* eww....

RIP my LeafGreen team: 2005-2010

JDog

Gamefreak

Some people didn't even like Atlantis in the first place.  But I liked the full 3 dimensional fighting there.  They brutally murdered it for KH2, brutally murdered it dragged it back into the alley, tied it up in a body bag and then disposed of it in the town river later.  The cops then found out about it, and they went to Square Enix for questioning.  Square denies all allegations, and are blaming it on Disney right now.  After an extensive trial, Disney was found guilty.

Rev Rabies

Huzzah! now that disney's guilty they stop making movies for 5 year olds that appeal to stupid people in our school! Hooray!

MasterKeyX

;D ;D

my favorite Kingdom Hearts 2 level was twilight town. i just though it was a cool level, you know?

JDog

I loved the pirates of the carabean and pride rock levels.

MasterKeyX

Pirates of the carribean was fairly challenging compared to soe other levels, and pride rock was a classic level! :D

Gamefreak

I agree.  Port Royal was my favorite level.

MasterKeyX

Did you notice that the graphical style in port royal was more leaned towards realistic than slightly cartoony? I thought that made the level more captivating.