News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

dog or cat?

Started by dragon lord, June 16, 2006, 12:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wich is a better pet?

dog
8 (61.5%)
cat
5 (38.5%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Aero

It depends on the person. If you're active you probably like dogs, and if you like to hang out at home or write and read a lot, you probably like cats better. I think dogs are more high maintenance because they have to be walked and be with other dogs, with cats you just give them food and change their litter box. I like cats better because they have different personalities between each other, no cat will be exactly alike. Dogs (To me anyways.) seem to have the same personality, either they are energetic and happy, or just one of those lazy dogs. And they can be a bit embarrassing!          

MagmarFire

Yeah, but cats are STILL the basis for all evil! :-X (Oh, I hope Evilbob doesn't read that...)

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Darth Wyndisis

Dogs do have personality.  The three of mine always play together.  I have two sisters (fox terrier/toy poodle) and another dog (Yorkshire Terrier) and the sisters always gang up on the little yorkie, but she holds her own.  My dogs are a lot of fun, but my cats are still my favorites, if I had to choose.

Hi no Seijin

Dogs are fun, but I like them when they belong to someone else.  I would rather get a cat, just so I can be lazy and not worry about taking it out for a walk. ;)
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

alical

QuoteIf you're active you probably like dogs, and if you like to hang out at home or write and read a lot, you probably like cats better.
I think you're right. My dog is called Jack and I love wrestling and playing fetch with him. But, I also like stroking him and cuddling him when I am sad. He is a Jack Russel Terrier who was abandoned and he is very nice and it is because of him I like dogs so much. :)

JDog

Dogs are cool, like me.

newbkyng

dogs kick all cats asses.
end of story.

Hi no Seijin

And the mods are going to kick yours if you don't do something about the a word in your post.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

JDog

He's done that on just about every topic.

MasterSword

I like dogs!!
(I have four) :)

JDog

Aero

Quote from: newbkyng on June 20, 2006, 03:30:08 PM
end of story.

Ah,but it depends on what kind of dog. My cat was sitting on a wall outside, and she attacked a poodle. The poodle ran off, but she ran after it. We had to spray her with water for her to stop. (My cat hates dogs, and when ever my dog walks past her, she hisses at her.) My cat will fight a pitbull, if it comes close to her. 'course it's dangerous, but she doesn't care a bit!

Keyblade Master

I like dogs!
My favorite dog is a golden retriver.

JDog

I used to have one of those, but it died. As well as my black lab, howl.

Gamefreak

Quote from: newbkyng on June 20, 2006, 03:30:08 PM
end of story.

Yes, I believe that Zelda Veteran has already marked you twice.  If he sees this, it's over  for you man.