News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

The Legend, Episode 1 (Chapter 1, Back Home)

Started by Mysterious F., June 17, 2006, 10:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mysterious F.

Note: This is a continuation of OOT and MM.      
  Link stepped into a forest, one that seemed to never end. He had just got back from Termina, which he got lost in a year ago. He was now 10.
  He finally got out of the forest. In front of him was a small village, filled with children and houses made of trees. He was in the Kokiri Village.    
  Immediately he went strait to Saria's house. When he entered, she reading a book on her bed. When she looked up, she asked "Link is that really you?"
  "Yes, it's me." he replied.
  She then slapped him.
  "Where have you been for almost a year, you ignorant boob?!?!" Saria yelled.
  "I got lost in the woods, landed in an alternate dimension, and couldn't find my way back. Sounds crazy, but it's true." Link said.
  "Well, you're the Hero of Time, so I'm not surprissed that would happen." Saria answered."Sorry I hit you, it's just being with Mido for a year without you getting in his way is annoying."
  " It's okay. I'm going to see how Hyrule's changed since I've been gone, then I'll be right back." Link said and left.
  Once he was out of the forest, he was shocked by what was to the very far west, next to Gerudo Valley. There was a town in the distance, one with buildings the size of the Kakariko Windmill. The buildings looked like the ones in ancient Egypt, made of white stone. He entered the town after a LONG walk about 5 hours in Hyrule's time.
  "Man is it hot in here!" He thought. He was right. It was at least 97 degrees F, and it was spring! Most of the people were in clothing that weighed less than a pound all together so they could keep cool, and the were all decorated with jewels and what not.
  He took some time to look around. In the center of town was a large amount of tents, with merchants sitting in front of large amounts of jewelry, food, weapons, anything that was worth money! They were from all parts of Hyrule, and they were getting quite a number of customers. There were more people buying stuff than in the stands in the market!
  Seeing enough, he desided to go back to the forest when he bumped into someone.
  "Sorry," Link said, "I wasn't looking where I was going."
  "It's all right." the man said. He was wearing what appeared to be a sage-like robe, he had really long blue hair that went down to the back of his knees, and he was carrying a staff of sorts. "I'm Soquin, mayor of this wonderful town, we haven't thought of a name yet. Who are you?"
  "I'm Link."
  "Well then, Link," Soquin said," are you new to town?"
"Yes," Link said, " I haven't been to Hyrule in about a year, so I have no idea what happened here lately."
  "Well, consider this a welcome back present." He said and reached into his pocket and grabbed something. He gave it to Link. It looked like some sorta cape.
 "With it, you can jump great distances. You can jump as far as 20 feet off the ground! Well, I have many stuff to do, so bye. Oh, and if you need me, I'll be in my mansion on a hill north of the village. Tell the gatesman " I saw a poe", it's the password to be allowed into my house. Also, if you haven't been here for a year, you probably don't know that in Hyrule Field, we found a jungle, filled with many monsters and strange plants. The entrance is in a cave to the south of the forest entrance in Hyrule Field. The cave is blocked, but you jump on top of the cliff the cave's under with the cape. Be careful, though, there are so many monsters there it makes fighting an army of Gerudo look like fighting a leever! Rumor has it that one of the monsters is the size of Hyrule Castle! Well, bye." Soquin said and left.

MagmarFire

Is this the story that you were telling me about? If so, it was definitely worth the wait! ;D

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

JDog

Ignorant Boob, that was funny, is their going to be more?

Mysterious F.

Hopefully later today or tomorrow. I have other things to do on the site, but the chances are that it'll be here by the end of tomorrow. Oh, and I got that from the Fairly Odd Parents, when Anti-Cosmo called Cosmo 'Ignorant Boob". Also, I modified it a little.

JDog

Wasn't that the fagigly plant one or however its spelled? Anyway, nice job whocares.

xarlote

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо