News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Favorite characters in OoT or MM

Started by I_Flip_Vans, June 20, 2006, 11:27:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I_Flip_Vans

My favorite character in both of them are the Windmill Man, hes in the Laundry Pool in MM.

I like him because he gets so freaking pissed off at you, or in MM at the animal band, and he plays the whole Song of Storms.

What are your favorites?

Hi no Seijin

Link. :P

Seriously, I don't know.  I don't really have a favorite.  Anju and Kafei in MM, I suppose.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

Anju

The guy's name is GuruGuru.He's the musician in the Gorman Troupe.He's staying at the StockPot Inn.He's in the last room down the hall upstairs.(Only during the day because he's too loud at night.)He stole a mask froma dog!He's scary! :'(

Nabooru

I like Nabooru, saria and link(duh).

Hi no Seijin

Guru-Guru is not scary.  The girl in the Treasure Chest Game is scary.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!

KorkiKid

Gutairist in the indigo-go's(Frogot his name.)

Mysterious F.

I think my favorite character is Ganondorf, because he is evil and I stole the Triforce of Power from him when he was asleep.

iastreb

Link, Zelda, Sheik, Impa, Darunia, Saria, Nabooru, Scull Kid, without Majora's Mask, duh, Anju and Kafei, Malon ;)

Hi no Seijin

Skull Kid looks best with Majora's Mask on.  When I hire him, I'll give him a replica.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!

Zelda Veteran

my favorite would have to be Zora link. His instument rocks, he is in a band, he is super famouse, and i love his double bladerangs. He rocks through and through :D

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

Lokes

My fave is Link

apart from that: Sheik

apart from that:

GRANNY! The one that tells stories in MM! That's AWESOME!
The rising sun will eventually set,
a newborns life will fade.
From sun to moon, moon to sun...
Give peaceful rest to the living dead...

--------------------------------------
"Aim for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars..." - Les Brown -
-------------

Anju

flaminghalo

my favorite is the happy mask salesman cuz when he is mad,he makes a funny(little creepy)face ;D

Anju

Quote from: Hi no Seijin on June 22, 2006, 10:35:37 AM
Guru-Guru is not scary.  The girl in the Treasure Chest Game is scary.
She flirts with you when you have Zora's mask on.she lets you play for 5 rupees.

Goosey

Quote from: flaminghalo on July 13, 2006, 09:57:38 AM
my favorite is the happy mask salesman cuz when he is mad,he makes a funny(little creepy)face ;D

I know! That part cracks me up... he has a split personality or something!  ;D