News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Started by MasterKeyX, June 24, 2006, 08:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flaminghalo

MasterKeyX

REGENERATIION OF OLD DEAD TOPIC!!

Fellow Desert Members!!! THE BOOK OF FIRE (or season three) HAS FINALLY BEGUN!

So many exciting things happened in this newest episode, The Awakening. Discuss! Now!!!

Also... AANG HAS SEXY HAIR!  ;)

RIP my LeafGreen team: 2005-2010

MagmarFire

Man, this episode was super special awesome! I mean, seriously! There was tension inside of me while I was watching the commercials, waiting for the opening credits to start. :-[

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

MasterKeyX

New episode every 10 weeks!!! SO MUCH TO LOOK FORWARD TOO! ;D

Bboy94

>_>? Ten weeks?
I mean it's nothing special, but it's a good show.

MagmarFire

Quote from: SuperSpecialAwesomeKey on September 22, 2007, 08:11:25 AM
New episode every 10 weeks!!! SO MUCH TO LOOK FORWARD TOO! ;D

You might want to rephrase that; it's a new episode every week for ten weeks. If it were a new episode every ten weeks, it'd take nearly four years to get the season done. :P

Fishalicious

Aang should not have hair. Ever.

I'm not overly fanatical about the series, though I will sit back and watch an episode or two in my free time. I like the Zuko x Katara pairing. hahaha.

MagmarFire

You saw that chibi short after the premiere, too, eh? :P

Fishalicious

No, not that; I didn't watch the new season... XD or very many episodes, really... but I just like the pairing. It's just natural to me, I suppose. Oh, and that one episode... where Katara was about to restore Zuko's face to normal with the spirit water... that just about sealed it for me.

MagmarFire

Then you should've seen the trailer for that episode. It would've been supersealed then. XD

Bboy94

Quote from: MagmarFire on September 22, 2007, 05:12:36 PM
You saw that chibi short after the premiere, too, eh? :P
I did, wierdness. Best part was the beggining when they all beat on Sokka and the end line.

SUPERFLU!

Whoops.

SUPERGLUE!

MasterKeyX

I actually thought Katara became alot more powerful a bender... she did some pretty amazing stuff in that new episode.

Mysterious F.

I'm going to try and start watching more of the show. It will be difficult, however, as I can't keep track of when it's on.

JDog

Good, because the show is awesome, as well as the abridged series, haha

MagmarFire

All right, everyone. I'm reviving this topic in light of the completely awesome episodes that have been airing in recent weeks. *WARNING: THERE WILL BE SPOILERS*

To start off, "The Puppetmaster"...MAN, that episode was just completely insane! There was a major mysterious feel to it, and I just cannot get over the complete awesomeness that is Bloodbending! (Cool technique AND a cool name! :D )

Tonight was mainly a comic relief episode, so there was quite a bit of weirdness, but it was still completely awesome. Particularly in this one scene... *HIGHLIGHT FOR MORE SPOILERS* The scene where Aang hallucinates about himself kissing Katara (and her inevitable returning the kiss!). My mouth was literally open out of shock. Heck, I wanted to say, "Holy *BEEP!* on a *BEEP!* sandwich!" again, but I just couldn't do all of it! So I guess I settled with, "WHAT. THE. CRAAAAAP!!!???" :o :o :o

*END OF SPOILERS*

Okay, to make a long story short, I'm just loving it so far! How about you guys?