News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Good game

Started by Marin, February 23, 2005, 01:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cacturnerules

Except for Oot,(which i played for 30 minutes and decided i didn't like it) this is my first zelda game. i'm working on my 1st pendant, and i already love it!

HylianHero92

Well LttP is my 5th favorite game, so I shall suggest:

Twilight Princess (Wii)

The Windwaker (GC)

Majora's Mask (N64/GC)

Phantom Hourglass (DS)

I liked these better than LttP. If your looking for something easy to start out with, you should get TP or PH, which are both at N00B difficulty. But all this is just my opinion.

cacturnerules

well my first game is hard, and you're the one with the NOOB games.

NOOB.

HylianHero92

UR TEH N00BZ!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!1!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!

MagmarFire

Quote from: HylianHero92 on August 17, 2008, 03:03:23 PM
UR TEH N00BZ!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!1!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!

We warned ya. If you post posts like this, you get warnings. We asked you not to spam in places where it's not allowed. Sorry, but you get a warning.

Please try not to get more. Nobody wants you banned. :-*

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

HylianHero92

Twilight Wolf

Just be more mindful of it from now on. Your warnings will expire in two months, so be good until then and you're in the clear.

I really enjoyed A Link To The Past until my SNES cartridge erased my save file. Twice. I have good memories of playing the game on the big-screen in the living room, running downstairs to the computer to look at a game guide to find out what to do next, running back upstairs to do it, running back down, etc. That was before we had laptops, you see.

After my cartridge erased itself for the second time, I bought it again on the Wii Shop Channel and played it constantly, making more progress in three days than I had originally in six months. However, I screwed up what I had been doing by wandering around and was unable to get back to where I was, so I haven't played it much since. Having other games I like to play doesn't help, either.

It's still one of my favorite Zelda games, though, simply because it's so well-done.
What, you expect me to say something witty?

MagmarFire

Quote from: Twilight Wolf on August 18, 2008, 08:43:41 PM
Just be more mindful of it from now on. Your warnings will expire in two months, so be good until then and you're in the clear.

Actually, I'm quite sure he has only one warning. *checks* Yep, he has only one; thus, it will expire in only one month.

Twilight Wolf

Ah, his first one must have expired, then. Wasn't aware of that. Okay, HH92, you just need to be careful for a month and your warnings will be gone.

I just thought of something... how many people have found the Chris Houlihan room? I have.

MagmarFire

I don't really remember if I have or not. I don't think I have...

How cool was it? :P

Twilight Wolf

Well, about as cool as finding a secret room can be. It had a message tile on the wall that said something like "Hi, I'm Chris Houlihan. You found my secret room. Let's keep this between us, okay?" There were also a bunch of blue rupees, so your wallet got a good boost.

I don't remember how to get there now, but I know it involved some running in specific directions with the Pegasus boots.

DW

I believe it was in the castle walls somewhere, like in the courtyard...I remember flowers...
­

Twilight Wolf

Yeah, I think you had to run from your house to a spot outside the castle, where there are some flowers covering a hole in the ground. I could probably look it up...

Twilight Wolf

I used a different method to get there... I had no idea that there were multiple ways to get there. Pretty interesting stuff...