News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

ORACLE OF SECRETS?

Started by DarkZelda, August 03, 2006, 10:03:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkZelda

Did anyone else know that Faore is the oracle of secrets? why was there not a seperate game for that?

Nabooru

Thats really cool......they should make another.

Hi no Seijin

Quote from: DarkZelda on August 03, 2006, 10:03:43 AM
Did anyone else know that Faore is the oracle of secrets? why was there not a seperate game for that?
Yes, I did know that.  And there was supposed to be a third game, but there was a problem with the password system, so Capcom had to drop the third game.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

Harashi

well if you think about it there is a third game if you have both of the others.

newbkyng

Theres actually a wikipedia entry on it. I think it was called 'The Ledgend of Zelda The Mystical Seed of Courage'. Altoether i think its called the Triforce Trilogy.

Mysterious F.

I would appretiate if you show me the links, please.

Hi no Seijin

Quote from: Harashi on August 10, 2006, 12:42:46 PM
well if you think about it there is a third game if you have both of the others.
Eh, sort of iffy there.  But them both together, and it's all one storyline, that's for sure.  But the fight with Twinrova and Ganon a third game?  I think of it more as an extension to the games.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!

Mysterious F.

Here's the secret to the games:
Win either, get password. Beat other, get new password. Use password on same game. Beat it, get new password. Use it on other game. Win, and you've reached the true end. I think you can use the passwords to get rings from one game to any of the other three, so you can collect all rings!

Hi no Seijin

You have told of a very daunting challenge (eh, not really) task, Shino.  I shall take it.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!

Mysterious F.

Still, though, every ring! It's the only way, because certain rings can only be gained certain ways.

xarlote

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting