News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

The Picture Sharing Thread

Started by Gamefreak, September 15, 2006, 09:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zelda Veteran

I posted in the WW thread yesterday =(
So ALMOST two weeks. I win.

Other than that, yeah. Spring break was spent doing absolutely nothing.

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

MagmarFire

Nothing but Fire Emblem, eh?

...Guilty as charged...

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Zelda Veteran

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

MagmarFire

Oh, how life happens. I'd hate to be in that situation. XD

Twilight Wolf

This is why I've been kinda missing the past few months.
What, you expect me to say something witty?

Keaton

Quote from: Twilight Wolf on April 27, 2013, 12:26:37 AM

Congratulations, nameless man.

Hi no Seijin

He's not nameless; you just have to know how to read Censor Bar.  His name is Censor C. McCensor.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

Zelda Veteran

MagmarFire

Quote from: Twilight Wolf on April 27, 2013, 12:26:37 AM

Impressive, TW. Most impressive. :D

And ZV, that cat reminded me just now to take the rest of my laundry up. Thanks for the reminder!

Mysterious F.

Zelda Veteran

Keaton

MagmarFire

Any Trainer's worst nightmare.

Twilight Wolf

Thanks, guys :3

I actually have a job interview next week with the company I got my training from! If I get the job I'll be working as a Special Events medic, which means I'll be getting paid to attend all the fun stuff Reno and some of the surrounding areas have going on. I could even go to Burning Man. And even better, on top of a paycheck, being employed by them means I get free education from them, so I can get my next-level EMT certification at no charge. After that my job opportunities expand even further. It's exciting!
What, you expect me to say something witty?

Keaton

Quote from: Twilight Wolf on May 30, 2013, 04:21:40 AM
Thanks, guys :3

I actually have a job interview next week with the company I got my training from! If I get the job I'll be working as a Special Events medic, which means I'll be getting paid to attend all the fun stuff Reno and some of the surrounding areas have going on. I could even go to Burning Man. And even better, on top of a paycheck, being employed by them means I get free education from them, so I can get my next-level EMT certification at no charge. After that my job opportunities expand even further. It's exciting!

Dude, that's awesome!