News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Who is Ralph?

Started by Vaati, September 28, 2006, 07:27:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaati

Hi no Seijin

Childhood friend and protector of Nayru, Oracle of Ages.  (SPOILERS)  He's a descendent of Queen Ambi.  His sword skills don't seem to be all that good, what with Link training him in the credits. (SPOILERS end)

Is Ralph really shrouded in mystery?  Do you mean is he human or Hylian?  Hard to tell when his hair is in the way.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

Vaati

I've never played an Oracle game, so I don't know who anyone is.

Vaati

Harashi

Ralph is related to Pigpen, cuz he always has a cloud of dust behind him.

Vaati

Mysterious F.

Ralph, at the end, when he trains with Link, (a sword master, so it's no wonder he trains with him) he attepts to do the spin attack, put just spins around the screen and falls down failing. He doesn't know advanced moves (spin attack is advanced, a 2 out of five chance learning it for every swordsman), but that doesn't mean he's bad.

Vaati

Mysterious F.

His level is level 4 out of five, he is strong, but he's so far concerned with protecting Nayru he doesn't train much. Also, if the OOA game is completed as a linked game after OOS, then it appears...

a) Ralph and Nayru had children and got married
b)just had children
c)got married and ran into children on the street, most likely.

Hi no Seijin

I wouldn't be surprised if they got married and had children, but just because they're walking down a street together doesn't make them married.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!

Mysterious F.

Well, it seems like they will be one day, and it might not be the immediate future.

Hi no Seijin

Very true.  It all depends on the player's point of view.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!

Vaati

Like I said, I've never played an Oracle game, so I have no idea what you guys are talking about.  ;D

LadyNintendo

I haven't played them either, but I know what they're talking about. :)I need to know a fair share of the Oracle games too if I want to make good theories..