News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Favorite OOS dungeon

Started by Mysterious F., October 29, 2006, 12:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Well?

Gnarled Root Dungeon
0 (0%)
Snake's Remains
1 (16.7%)
Poison Moth's Lair
0 (0%)
Dancing Dragon Dungeon
2 (33.3%)
Unicorn's Cave
1 (16.7%)
Ancient Ruins
2 (33.3%)
Explorer's Crypt
0 (0%)
Sword and Shield Dungeon
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Mysterious F.

Here's the theme of each dungeon to help you decide:

Gnarled Root: Simple monsters, a few puzzles, and genrally dungeon themed.
Snake's Remains: Simple monsters, a few puzzles, and dungeon.
Poison Moth's Lair: Monsters (several insect themed), several puzzles, supernatural things.
Dancing Dragon's Dungeon: Occult and dark, puzzles, slingshot.
Unicorn's Cave: Magnetis pulls, tough monsters, many puzzles.
Ancient Ruins: Wide variety of monsters, almost every room has a trap or puzzle, several floors
Explorer's Crypt: Undead and dark, puzzles and traps, Roc's Cape
Shield and Sword Dungeon: Ice, fire, very tough variety of monsaters.

I like Dancing Dragon Dungeon, because I like the monsters in it, and the toughness is just perfect for that part of the game. Also, Explorer's Crypt was way too hard.

Princess Ruto

i liked the dancing dragon dungeon the best

Mysterious F.

I know. It was made to put you to the best of your current abilities. And the danger level and puzzles were perfect for a level four dungeon. Plus, I like the dark theme of monsters there.
The only too tough part was Gohma, especially with it's attack that takes away 1 and a half hearts!

Princess Ruto

yep i did'nt really like gohma but i like the gohma in OoT better

Mysterious F.

Well, obviously. The OOS Gohma is one of the toughest bosses in that game. Also, did you notice that the bosses in OOS, except Mothula and Medusa's Head, were all in LOZ? Mothula was in LTTP, and Medusa's Head was an original boss.

Princess Ruto

well i did'nt really notice it

Peka

Heh.  Snake's Remains has always been my favorite.  ;)
I don't know why.  Maybe because it's easy, but I remember replaying the boss several times for fun.  And the mini-boss

Bboy94

I'd have to say Unicorn, I love those magnetic globes, they are so original.

Also, need comedy option.

Peka

I did most of the Unicorn's Cave before the fourth dungeon.  I couldn't get the cucoo to take off...

Keaton

I actually never played the game (sad me), but I have to tell you all that the way that the title for this is shortened on the main site, it says "Favorite OOS dung..."

roffle waffle.

xarlote

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо