News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

FS/LttP Multiplayer

Started by SylverFlame, September 24, 2005, 11:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi no Seijin

It may not be fair, but don't take it up with me.  Take it up with Nintendo.  And same game?  Hardly.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

Princess Ruto

i'm not taking it up on you im just saying that its not fair

Hero Link

I think that FS has to be multiplaer, because when you have played it and got the Triforce Medallion (I think it is that name), you can get into: The Palace Of The Four Sword! Its an extra feature, who needs a requriment (spell), like in TWW, you can only use Tinge Tuner, when you have connected a GBA to the NGC.

Princess Ruto

as you speak of the tinle turner what do you have to use it for

Hero Link

Well... Its quiet helpful for a Zelda Newbie! xD Its also fun to use, when a friend comes. Man i just really want to get into, The Palace Of The Four Sword!!!

Vaati

Princess Ruto

Vaati

Princess Ruto

cool ;D    Do you live in a Big Big Big Big Big castle

Vaati

Yep, Dark Hyrule Castle. It's big, dark AND it's a castle! It's a shame that FS is multiplayer only because I only have one Gameboy, but maybe i could convince some of friends to hook their's Gameboys up.  :)

Princess Ruto

do u live right up at the top of the castle where you can watch over hyrule if you do have you seen navi anywhere .

Vaati

Yes and no, but if I do see her I know JUST what to do with her (Fires up dark magic and makes evil grin)

Princess Ruto

Vaati

Anyway, back on topic. I want to play FS, but I only have one Gameboy. So very, very sad.

Princess Ruto

join gameboys and play with a friend (if you can )