News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Twilight Princess Help Center

Started by Zelda Veteran, January 01, 2007, 02:33:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zelda Veteran

By all meens, Im not great. But i'm completely baffled as to what to do at this part. After I beat Ganondorf, I searched the castle for more items, and chests. When you get to the room descreibed below--

When you walk into the castle, hook shot the schandeleirs, and eneter the room with two torches on the left, and a lit torch on the right. When you light the two torches on the left, and blow out the one on the right, you will be able to get to the next level on the floor. There will be a chest with a purple rupee. Go right and enter the door.

Now when you enter this room, there will be a long curved hallway with two Dinofos waiting at the end guarding a bared up door. After you destroy them, you will realize the door is still barred. There is nothing more in the room.

If you transform into a wolf, and use your dog senses, you can see many dead soldiers huddled around a part of a wall. When you near them, they all point to the wall. I tried everything on that wall!! Bombs, arrows, Ball & Chain, roll attack, Digging, sword slashing, EVERYTHING!! I even tried to mess with the picture hanging above it. Somebody please tell me, Im a curious george!! :-*

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

Rev Rabies

you must have been reading a GCN guide, you go left after you get the purple rupee

LadyNintendo

If I recall correctly, there's a switch behind a painting.

Zelda Veteran

I'm not reading any guides >:( You go right! I wrote the whole thing just now! And I cant get the painting to move!

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

Evahn

The painting is hanging by a rope. Shoot the rope with the bow.

Aero

Zelda Veteran

I tried that too! I told you guys I tried everything! :'(

Evahn

If it's the room I think it is, there should be a really dark spot in the middle. You have to light the torches in a certain order, and the thing on the wall shows you the order.

Rev Rabies

i still say you were supposed to go left... i remember that area very clearly

Zelda Veteran

Play it again, you have to head right to get to that area.

Evahn

Just go left; I don't think it matters which way you go.

Is the room you're talking about the room with the four torches? Or is it the room with the three paintings on the wall?

TP Zelda

Would you PLEASE sstop fighting?! ZV you don't have to be so mean! JUST TRY WHAT THE PEOPLE SAY! ZV you don't have to be so mean!!! IF nothing works just keep trying and if anything STILL doesn't work I'll help you!!! Ok?!?! Gosh...

Zelda Veteran

god dang. Im not being mean at all! Im just saying that in the Wii version, the room i am talking about is to the right of the room we are talking about! :'( How does that make me mean??

TP Zelda

"I'm not reading any guides  >:( You go right! I wrote the whole thing just now! And I cant get the painting to move!"

Does that seem mean? Anyway, is it the hallway with paintings on the walls, after the room with two lit torches on the right, and one lit torch to the left with a thing with a thing with lantern oil in it? Because I just hit a painting with a bomb arrow near the door in that room on the ledge the chest with a purple ruppee and it had a switch behind it. Try it. If you need more help I'll be here...

Mysterious F.

You know, there is a help section, you should have posted this there.