News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

leaving or returning members.

Started by JDog, January 06, 2007, 02:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keaton

Quote from: Shika on August 07, 2009, 09:46:19 PM
So I was gone for a few weeks, but I'm back now. What'd I miss? ;)

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

I guess this would be a good thread to welcome back those who did not use the forums while they were having a temper tantrum.

kasei gobi

I don't think I've ever been on here before....interesting. Well, here I am!

MagmarFire

The forums are back, baby! EXCELLENT!!! :D

Great to see you guys again! I missed you and the forums! :<

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

ZeldaFreak

HylianHero92

Quote from: HackerHero92 on August 07, 2009, 09:44:18 PM
I have quite a bit on my mind right now and I'm afraid I'll be gone for quite a while.

This is no longer the case. My site has somehow been murdered and I longer have any reason to be away. This also means I will be in a a terrible mood, so ignore me if I get too worked up.

Pyrgusfinn

Quote from: HackerHero92 on August 08, 2009, 04:25:41 PM
I have quite a bit on my mind right now and I'm afraid I'll be gone for quite a while.

This is no longer the case. My site has somehow been murdered and I longer have any reason to be away. This also means I will be in a a terrible mood, so ignore me if I get too worked up.
aww. I'm sorry

cacturnerules

Quote from: HylianHero92 on August 08, 2009, 04:25:41 PM

Do you know WHY your site's gone, or when you can get it back?

larwaa

I'm back as well ^^
Wouldn't surprise me if you don't remember me though xD
Anyways, I'll try to stay active, and I'm one of the 2 lead admins in a Zeldaforum in a Norwegian site called "Nettby". I'll see if I can recruit some people from there :)

alical

Je suis back from the South of France (and Italy) after 3 weeks.
Baked to perfection.

HylianHero92

I'll be departing early tomorrow morning so I thought I'd let you know now. I shall be gone for a week. we're going upstate.

I'm leaving 2nd Lt. Havoc in temporary command. 

cacturnerules

Headin' down to Virginia tomorrow until Thursday night.

I'll be visiting the Smithsonian in Washington DC, Kings Dominion, Water Country USA, the Baltimore Harbor, Busch Gardens, and touring Camden Field.

I'm quite exited.  ;D

Pyrgusfinn

I'm going to be moving into my dorm on monday, and then I have the second half of my orientation (which involves the freshman class going camping for two days) so I don't really know when I will get the chance to grace you all with my presence again.
Be good, and don't accept candy from strangers, my little ducks.

MagmarFire

Have a good time, you three! Come back soon! :D

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

jdubroxs

hey guys, i am back! I've had a very busy summer lol :) but i hope to be back for good now

Pyrgusfinn