News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

leaving or returning members.

Started by JDog, January 06, 2007, 02:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mysterious F.

Quote from: Tacheon Black on August 17, 2011, 04:19:13 AM
Nothing, really.  JDog came back, got banned again, came back and got banned again again.  But you might have been around for that.

Uhhh, KP has become more active, I think I saw Alpha poke his head in once or twice.  Some members left, a couple came back, the site got a new fancy shmancy layout courtesy of KP, and we've been doing podcasts more often.

Bwahaha, sounds just like him. I think I have some memories of Jdog from before I left, but that was almost one year ago, so...

Yay for KP being more active. He's awesomesauce. Which members left and came back?

Also, I'm not Internet savvy enough to know what a podcast is.

Keaton

Quote from: Whocares on August 17, 2011, 04:34:12 AMWhich members left and came back?

Well, Fishy just came back, Gamefreak had to deal with IRL stuff for a little while, and I'm pretty sure Chuckinator is around hiding behind a new screen name

<_<

>_>

Just read this thread back a few pages :P

Quote from: Whocares on August 17, 2011, 04:34:12 AMAlso, I'm not Internet savvy enough to know what a podcast is.

This should explain everything.

Mysterious F.

Hmm... Pea-Tear, Takun, alex, Rev Rabies, and AliCal,  eh?

Who are Inigo Montoya and Link104? They seemed to have had different usernames before I left.

Oh, and the ninja explained it to me... I... guess...

Hi no Seijin

Inigo is Chuck.  Link104 is Havoc's original username.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

MagmarFire

Don't worry, ZV! We love you, too!

Quote from: BK201XIII on August 15, 2011, 02:24:00 PM
Hello again, everyone! For those of you that remember Fishyrules, I have returned! I left around when Mags revealed his face, so I finally woke up from my coma.  :D Nice to be back~

Huh, that's weird. The comas my face puts people into usually last twice as long as that. Good to see you're off life support, though! Welcome back! :D

Quote from: Whocares on August 17, 2011, 12:18:56 AM
I'm back.

*smile*

AWESOME! *brohoof* Welcome back!

Quote from: Tacheon Black on August 17, 2011, 04:39:25 AM
This should explain everything.

I lol'd.

And now I want apple pie.

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Mysterious F.

Quote from: MagmarFire on August 17, 2011, 06:31:34 PMAWESOME! *brohoof* Welcome back!

*brohoofs back*

I should watch more of My Little Pony. Really enjoyed the first episode, and I heard the show keeps getting better.

MagmarFire

If you wanna watch, I have the entire first season on iTunes! :D ...But you'd have to come all the way to Michigan.

Pea-Tear Griffin

I thought I would say I'm back from my lapse of being here :P My laptop broke right as a huge infestation of Bedbugs arrived at my house... >.> Sooo I don't know if ya know but it's expensive ta get rid of those buggers. Either way I has a way back on now so expect ta see more of me again :3
Go n-ithe an cat thú is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

MagmarFire

Awesome! Welcome back! :D Ew, bedbugs. Creepy, creepy things. >.<

Say, I don't know if you know yet, but TDC now has a YouTube channel with the SandCast on it, if you missed the most recent ones. SO GOGOGOGOGO

Pea-Tear Griffin

Sounds like a great plan ta me :P and I should be able to be there for the next one whenever that will be xD I just want it to be Nov. 20!

MagmarFire

You want the next SandCast to be on November 20th? The only problem with that is I'd probably be faaaaaar away from civilization by then playing Skyward Sword. :P

Pea-Tear Griffin

No no no not have it then xD I just want the calendar to already be on that date xD I wants my Skyward Sword and that's the day D; It feels so far away!

MagmarFire

It's only three months, man. We've seen worse. :D

Pea-Tear Griffin

But I want it NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW xD