News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

leaving or returning members.

Started by JDog, January 06, 2007, 02:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaati

Well, classes start tomorrow for me. I don't know how busy I'll be but expect to see less of me.

MagmarFire

That may go for a lot of us, actually. We'll see, though. Hope to see you around at least some of the time!

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Pale Dim

Class starts on Tuesday, Work starts Monday, then I have a semi-day off Wednesday, back to work Thursday, School Friday, Work Saturday, complete day off Sunday. My presence here will be cut to a third.

3308-7723-6389

Mysterious F.

Am I the only remaining member left in high school?  8)

Well, at least I'm a senior now. School begins on Thursday.

Pale Dim

Your younger than me? I thought I was the youngest (save for Shoe)!

3308-7723-6389

MagmarFire

TP Zelda most likely is, but I haven't seen her around in ages.

Mysterious F.

I remember her being younger than I was, so yeah.

Pale Dim

Yeah, there was a time I respected you for being as old as Tacheon, there. Meh, I still do, but I still can't believe your younger than I am.

But anyway, I'm messaging from the college right now. I guess I could still visit every now and then.

3308-7723-6389

alex

GAHHH i just started college.
i will be around as often as i can
thanks and Gig'em  :D

Pea-Tear Griffin

So I'm gonna be back on for a while now that I beat Skyward Sword :P After the long and painful wait my love is now gonna be beaten into the ground until I can say I did everything :P
Go n-ithe an cat thú is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

DarkZelda

Awww.

I miss this place! :D

Sorta back! : D

Keaton

Welcome back to the forums, guys.

MagmarFire

I'm only almost done with Skyward Sword, so I'm gonna be avoiding all the endgame spoilers until I can make time to continue playing, which had better be soon, because THIS GAME IS FREAKING AWESOME! THE STORY...! THE STORY IS JUST...! *dies of happiness*

That's also been a big reason why I haven't been on here in quite a while. Fifty-plus hours of gameplay and college tend to do that.

Pyrgusfinn

Hey guys!  Tis my Winter break, so I'm popping my head in for a bit!  I've missed you all!

MagmarFire

Hey, Pyrgus! Nice to see you back! :D

...No go back and play Skyward Sword! YOU NEED TO!