News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Is Termina in the same dimention as Hyrule?

Started by IronKnuckle, January 16, 2007, 03:21:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyNintendo

First of all, Navi puts a "?" at the end of the sentence. She doesn't know if what she says is true. It's a suggestion, not a statement.

Secondly, I agree that if it is true, a Kokiri has to be lost first in order to transform. Saria, Mido and Fado all didn't change while they arguably have been in the LW for a very long time.

Lokes

You ARE smart when you're not ******** *** *****

I didn't mean that in a bad way. Perhaps I should remove it...

I crypted it  ;D
The rising sun will eventually set,
a newborns life will fade.
From sun to moon, moon to sun...
Give peaceful rest to the living dead...

--------------------------------------
"Aim for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars..." - Les Brown -
-------------

Mysterious F.

You should. You volunteered, so I won't do it.

Lokes

The rising sun will eventually set,
a newborns life will fade.
From sun to moon, moon to sun...
Give peaceful rest to the living dead...

--------------------------------------
"Aim for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars..." - Les Brown -
-------------

IronKnuckle

WHAT THE HECKS GOIN ON?????? SPEAK ENGLISH!!! AHHHHHH!!! >:( ( has nervous brake down and bangs head on desk) Ouch. ;D

Mysterious F.

It's Neji Hyuga. In Japanese, the last name comes first.

Oh, and by that I meant you volunteered to remove that bad post, so you do it?

IronKnuckle

Takun

Ok I think that the Skull Kid used a kind of magic (due to the fact that he has a magic mask on) to teleport to Termina. I'm going with the theory that it is NOT another dimension. I think that it's possible to get there without warping, but the Skull Kid did it so he wouldn't have to walk.
~Sincerely,
               Management

IronKnuckle

Ya someones on my side ;D *does dance*
Why does the lost woods have all these portals in it anyway? Is it Fary Magic or somthing?

Master Dragmire

I believe that after the Great Deku Tree past away, the curse of the Kokiri Forest was lifted (ex. the Kokiri at Lon Lon Ranch at the end of OoT and the Marathon Man running into the forest with turning into a Skullkid.)

perhaps the Lost Woods is a connection to other lands
so many lands that directions to them were lost, thus the name.

Takun

I still think that if u get LOST in the forest u turn into a skullkid. BUT if u know where ur going then u wont get lost. And I think that the sign that said "Any Kokiri children that leave the forest will die!" was just put there so the deku tree could keep them in a place where they where protected.
~Sincerely,
               Management

Mysterious F.

If a child or child-like figure (Kokiri) get LOST in the Lost Woods, they become Skullkids. Adults turn into Stalfos.

I think the Kokiri are immortal and can only die of unnatural causes, (poison, murder, etc.) scratch that, ANYONE who LIVES in the Deku Tree's realm FOREVER is immortal to all natural death causes. Outside, without the high fairy magic in the Kokiri Forest and the Deku Tree's protection, they will begin to age and die.

IronKnuckle

Quote from: Kannochi on March 27, 2007, 08:11:51 AM
If a child or child-like figure (Kokiri) get LOST in the Lost Woods, they become Skullkids. Adults turn into Stalfos.

I think the Kokiri are immortal and can only die of unnatural causes, (poison, murder, etc.) scratch that, ANYONE who LIVES in the Deku Tree's realm FOREVER is immortal to all natural death causes. Outside, without the high fairy magic in the Kokiri Forest and the Deku Tree's protection, they will begin to age and die.
Than why were they hiding from the Giant Deku Babas and Dekus? According to your theory they couldn't kill the Kokiri. Thus there is no reason for the Kokiri to hide in thier houses. And since the Deku Tree died, wouldn't they start ageing?

Mysterious F.

Okay, by 'natural' I mean die! Poison, intentional death, (murder and suicide) death by bad eating habits, etc. are exceptions, because these are not 'natural'.