News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

The Video Shelf

Started by Zelda Veteran, February 26, 2007, 04:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zelda Veteran

This topic is for any users who have videos that they want to post here at TDC. its sort of like the facebook, but only for videos. Make sure your videos are appropriate before posting. If you arent sure, contact one of the mods. This was put here, because I feel that General Discussion has too many stickies already. Thanks.

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

DW

I can scream way more high pitched than that. ::)
­

DW

I have a collection of awesome Naruto videos here, bu noone is looking at them :'(
­

Mysterious F.

DW

but they are already posted.... :'(I COULD post the Real Ninjas video here since it is awesome and for some reason nobody here has heard of it..so I'll go look for it...
­

Gamefreak

Hi no Seijin

Your love is returned.  I actually watched all of that. :-*

Did anyone else start to notice that Link's voice started to sound sort of like Raphael's from the old movies?  Or am I just imagining things?
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

DW

OH...my.....that was the most annoying thing....
­

Mysterious F.

Whose voice from what movies?

Baka Nezumi

That was the most annoying video I've ever watched.....

Hi no Seijin

Quote from: The Artist Formerly Known As Whocares on April 14, 2007, 10:49:31 AM
Whose voice from what movies?
Sorry.  Raphael from the old Ninja Turtles movies.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

Mysterious F.