News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

The Video Shelf

Started by Zelda Veteran, February 26, 2007, 04:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mysterious F.

I just noticed while looking through this topic, that a large number of links of videos have had their video removed (the YouTube ones most of all). Will all mods please search through the topic and mark each link that has been removed as innaffective?

MagmarFire

Quote from: Whocares on October 19, 2007, 11:31:28 PM
I just noticed while looking through this topic, that a large number of links of videos have had their video removed (the YouTube ones most of all). Will all mods please search through the topic and mark each link that has been removed as innaffective?

Eh, anyone who goes through the topic will find out if they are or not if he or she clicks the links.

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Twilight Wolf

Quote from: MagmarFire on October 27, 2007, 05:00:18 PM
Quote from: Whocares on October 19, 2007, 11:31:28 PM

Eh, anyone who goes through the topic will find out if they are or not if he or she clicks the links.

How about if someone finds a dead link, they let a mod know so it can be fixed? This way, mods won't have to search the topic for dead links, but if one is discovered, it can be taken care of.

By the way, I know I've already said this, but I love how you edited those videos, sister. You should become a filmmaker.
What, you expect me to say something witty?

MagmarFire

Wow... This topic needs some more loving... :'(

To reply to your question, WL, I suppose it could be done, provided that the member sends the link to the post with the dead link. It would make it much quicker to take care of. ;)

Now I'll add another video. It might've been one that I posted already, but it's so good that it should be posted twice! :P

Kingdom Hearts Ultimate Team-Up: Saïx and Demyx vs. Auron and Axel

Hi no Seijin

Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

Fishalicious

Urban Ninja

I just remembered having seen this a while ago. I think it's pretty cool, but... XD

Hi no Seijin

I wish I had that kind of athletic ability. :'(
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

MagmarFire

Fishalicious

The Silent Hill 3 Revenge/UFO ending (yes, this is seriously an ending)

And.. this is a short cutscene from SH3:

Hospital Storeroom (WARNING! slight spoilers and Jesus Christ, it's Silent Hill 3, if you don't like gore or blood or creepy noises, then...)

I just wanted to know what you think about it... personally, it scares the *** out of me, but...

DW

John Butler Trio playing 'Take'

Seriously, everyone needs to watch that, that's them playing it LIVE, he sounds amazing, and it's honestly one of the fastest and most difficult instrumental part I've ever seen on all THREE of the instruments. It's amazing...
­

Rinku

I don't really want to check through 11 pages of this topic, but has anyone suggested Red vs Blue? If you have even the slightest general knowledge of Halo it's easy to understand. Plus it's hilarious. I'm on episode 74 now... this reminds me of that time I had my major Naruto phase and watched halfway through Shippuden. Including the darn fillers....  :o

MagmarFire

Red vs. Blue is awesome! :P (Too bad they discontinued making it, though... :'( )

I love Caboose. :P

DW

We've had topics about red vs blue before, yes. It isn't discontinued, they're going to make a new chronicles, I think.

Any feedback on my video?
­

Zelda Veteran

Quote from: MagmarFire on November 22, 2007, 06:14:10 PM
Red vs. Blue is awesome! :P (Too bad they discontinued making it, though... :'( )

I love Caboose. :P
Yeah, Caboose rawked! I never did see the whole thing.

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.