News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

The Video Shelf

Started by Zelda Veteran, February 26, 2007, 04:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishalicious

Quote from: Whocares on June 28, 2007, 05:03:20 PM
:-[

How did you find that video? Better question: How did they make that video?  :-X

How are any of these videos even made? Is this "OOT Beta"?

You edit Ocarina of Time... AR, Gameshark, etc. The Kokiri can be replaced by any other "actor" in the game. Volvagia, Dark Link, etc. Though people are still trying to find Ganon/Ganondorf codes. You can also hack in an arwing.

It's also possible to edit textures, making for some fun stuff. You can change the boss's names, change various in-game objects... though this is used on an emulator on a computer.

As for MagmarFire's video... XD I loved the part with the boss fight. And the pants.

Mysterious F.

I already saw it before, Maggy's that is. It's better the first time.

And Fisk, I had no idea what you just said.  ;)

Fishalicious

With an Action Replay or Gameshark, you can change the Kokiri into someone/something else. For example, lets say I got really fed up with Mido. I could edit him into... oh, let's say, a dog. Where Mido once was, there is now a dog.

Textures are what overlap solid figures; under them, they are generally a solid colour or checkered. For example, Dark Link is just a figure. He doesn't have any textures; he just is a black figure similar to Link.

Textures make up the colours of characters and so on, so you can do silly things like change a bosses name. (cursing, though not audibly.) Or you could change something's colour.

I'm sorry, I tried to explain that as well as I could. And there's videos in it, so it's not completely off-topic.

Mysterious F.

By that I meant "I have no idea what any of that stuff means or does.  ;) "

MagmarFire

Ah, yes... "The Village of DDR": very funny! All KH and/or Naruto fans must see it! :P

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Fishalicious

When we do our cosplay skit at Realmscon, we'll hopefully have somebody recording us. Because we all know how hardcore our dancing skills will be. We'll probably record Sheik, Link & a Wizzrobe playing Guitar Hero & DDR, too.

BUT, so you guys don't miss out on some cool cosplay skits:

Pikminlink @ Fanime 2007
Poptart party with L!
Stop hogging the strawberry poptarts!

...No, I don't stalk Pikminlink.

MagmarFire

I found a funny Zelda one right here. Some of it is just WRONG!!! :P

EDIT: My bad. I forgot to give the link. :P

TP Zelda

Lol.

Me: Hey!! You can't post something that has a link without a link!!

Sora: And you came to this conclusion... how?

MagmarFire

Erm, SNG... That post was a little off-topic. I'll let you off the hook this time, but at least reference a recent movie.

TP Zelda

Sorry... I get carried away sometimes.

Sephiroth likes lollipops.

Our cat Daniel.

MORE WILL BE POSTED ASAP. XDDD

Fishalicious

Haha. "Everyone knows Termina is just a parallel version of Hyrule..."

Well, the sound quality is crap, I'll just let you know. But you can watch me (Fish) fight my friend (Sexy) in Super Smash Brothers Melee. I'm Young Link, she's Sheik. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U4Oj8Foixo)

You can't really hear us or see anything, sorry. I have a crappy camera... But I do say "that was awesome." when everyone dies. XD

Nintendo Choir
Zelda songs on the Ukulele
Mario on Guitar (I hate this man for his skills.)

MagmarFire

Man, people were blowing up all over the place!!! Super Sudden Death sounds a lot more funny now. :P

Fishalicious

We also had the damage ratio set to 2.0 and nothing but bombs on the playing field. XD;