News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

The Video Shelf

Started by Zelda Veteran, February 26, 2007, 04:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mysterious F.

There are probably only ten movies that actually have realistic looking special effects. (Jurassic Park and Jackson's King Kong remake come to mind.) The rest look muddy and flat.

Hi no Seijin

There are probably more, but you have a tendency to be extremely critical when it comes to movies.  Not saying that's a bad thing, but good gods, if I was a film director and you were a professional critic, I'd ignore probably 95% of your reviews.  I'm not trying to be mean, but there you are.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

Mysterious F.

Ever hear of Francois Truffaut? Now, if you think I'm incredibly critical, you should check him out. He was even nicknamed The Grave-Digger because he was so critical.

Mysterious F.

Mysterious F.

That redefines awfulness.  ;D

Mysterious F.

Mysterious F.

Hi no Seijin

Could we start posting a short summary of the videos we're showing from now on?  You know, so we know what we're getting into.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!

Uximadesk

~*Wizzrobe Clan*~
IMMA CHANGIN MAH SIGNATURE

Mysterious F.

Darth Wyndisis

My Twilight Princess AMV.  This is my first AMV ever.  It isn't perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but I am pleased with how it turned out.

Hi no Seijin

Never Mess With Granny.  In this example, don't honk your horn at her unless you want her to deploy your airbags.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!