News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

The Video Shelf

Started by Zelda Veteran, February 26, 2007, 04:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagmarFire

Here's a pretty funny Zelda parody. I'm sure Hi no Seijin will enjoy the D&D reference if he watches it. :P

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Fishalicious

Wow, that was good, although pretty long. But I'm not complaining; I have nothing better to do, after all.

I like how they kept Link left-handed and how they added D&D and legendary frog cameos. Oh, and the energy ball tennis.

"Ganondorf will one day come and spite us all!"

Here's a feature length fan-made movie of Zelda:

The Legend of Link part one
The Legend of Link part two
The Legend of Link part three
The Legend of Link credits & bloopers

It's my favourite movie after Howl's Moving Castle.

At Realmscon, I'm going to be doing a skit, and we'll record it and put it on YouTube.  :)

Edit: Just watch. (Especially you, Whocares.)

MagmarFire

I think you sent me a link to that movie once before. As it turned out, I couldn't watch all of it and eventually lost the link. Thanks for giving it again! :D

Very funny, although it WAS incredibly heartless for Ganondorf to go on that killing spree. During the final battle, I can't believe I forgot that *spoilers* he had that fairy! That's what I like in epic/funny stuff like that. :P

And I loved the Yu-Gi-Oh reference, the Pokemon battle theme cameo, and a part of "He's a Pirate" from Pirates of the Caribbean. Truly awesome! :D

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Mysterious F.

You basically ruined so many good characters with that.  :'(

Gamefreak

All videos go in the video shelf sticky in the links section.  I'll merge it for you.

DW

okay, I decided to compile all the awesome AMVs of Naruto mostly that have the best songs I have ever heard. The thing is, nobody has heard of these bands, so I'm hoping that by getting them known on the forums I will help to spread their fanbase, because while they are kinda old they are awesome and people need to know them! Also there may be some by well known bands because they are great vids.

Naruto Hell=Hell Song by Sum 41

Majin Kenshin's Naruto Goodbye=Goodbye by Sr-71

Gaara's Rescue=Rescue Me by Zebrahead

Naruto Meant to Live=Meant to Live by Switchfoot (plus a small bit of Tomorrow by Sr-71 in the opening credits)

this is just the intial videos, I will try and find more from each of these bands.
­

Fishalicious

I've heard of those bands; I actually like Sum 41. But... Switchfoot? No thank you, they bother me quite a lot...

I wish I could finish my AMV so I could put it on here. But... I guess I'll follow Shika's pattern: post some good AMVs. Or GMVs, rather, seeing as how most are Zelda. These bands might not be that well known; at least, I don't hear most people just fangirling over them. (in order from greatest to least.)

Zelda (Windwaker) (Wonderboy by Tenacious D)
Zelda (Majora's Mask) (View To a Kill by Duran Duran)
Zelda (Windwaker) (Hero by Nickleback)
Zelda (Ocarina of Time) (Dub In Life by Eiffel 65)
Zelda (Knock on Wood by The Mighty Mighty Bosstones)
Zelda (Majora's Mask) (Move Along by The All American Rejects)
Zelda (Midna) (Suddenly by Superchick)

Cowboy Bebop (Stress by Jim's Big Ego)

DW

I've actually heard of all those bands except the last one, in fact the Mighty Mighty Bosstones song is one of my favorite songs to dance randomly to. ::)

Switchfoot only has one good song as far as I'm concerned, and that's the one in that AMV. The rest make me want to wrap my headphones' cord around my neck multiple times.8)

I love Tenacious D, Wonderboy is such a weird song ;D

Anyways, check out this guy's crazy acting skillz :P

YYZ on Expert--Guitar Hero 2 contest video
­

Fishalicious

That guy's awesome... XD "Did he just break my guitar?!"

Well, I don't hear a lot of people talking about how much they love the bands... except Tenacious D and The All American Rejects.

I suddenly feel like watching this video.

DW

Yeah, well, Jdog usually takes care of that with modern hiphop and emo rock...so we get kinda bummed out on music topics...

Anyways, that song is sweet, I've heard bits of it before, but never the whole thing! I'm gonna go around singing this for a long time...love the part where he's taking off the sunglasses...ROCK LOBSTER!

Magic Mentos!
­

Gamefreak

I saw the YYZ guy a while ago.  That video is somewhere in my favorites on Youtube.

DW

His acting is just horrible, although he's great at the game 8) I can't believe he actually broke that guy's guitar...
­