News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

The Video Shelf

Started by Zelda Veteran, February 26, 2007, 04:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mysterious F.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVh0w066_rg&mode=related&search=

An AMV. The battle is awesome, but I don't really like the song.

Fishalicious

My GMV so far:

Giants -- preview (Hello, crappy sound quality. We meet again...)

It's got the song "Giants" by Five Iron Frenzy. Yes, it's ska, but the song just seems to fit so well with Twilight Princess... at least to me. But you know what? If you don't like it, you don't have to watch it. I'm not forcing you to, after all.

I'll finish it sometime within the next week; I'm still working on Project Twilight (believe it or not) and other things, so I'm rather... busy at the moment.

edit: regarding Whocares' AMV: I actually like Whiskey in the Jar. XD But the video seems pretty... unsynched. I mean, it is a pretty interesting video, it's just that the song doesn't match.

Mysterious F.

This is one of the funniest parodies in Family Guy EVER:

But before you watch it, for all those who have never watched the video for the song "Take On Me", please watch the video so you will understand the parody.

This is the parody.

That was really funny.

Zelda Veteran

"Chris where have you been?"
"I DON'T KNOW!!"
lmao :P :P
Poor confused chris.

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

Fishalicious

I love that skit from the show, it's probably my favourite. "I DON'T KNOW!" is the perfect response, as well.

I'd post my finished GMV, but... well, I'm have some major technical difficulties.

Mysterious F.

Of all people, ZV, I expected you to like it....  ;D

But seriously, that is probably the best Family Guy Parody they ever had.

Mr. bubbles

Post funny videos. I have none right now. Don't forget they have to be approprite. I have none right now.
I Like Pie.

Fishalicious

Here?

You should check out the Video Shelf for that sort of thing, though.

Mysterious F.

If any mods read this, can you please merge this to the Video Shelf?

Gamefreak

Can do Whocares.  Can do.

Fishalicious

I recently found this when I typed in Reel Big Fish and Zelda.

though they repeat a lot of clips and it's rather unsynched in some parts, I found it to be really funny. (especially the do do do part.)

Zelda Veteran

Those were freaking crazy! :P
Joo insane girl!

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

TP Zelda

Lol I know I am. And now I shall go insane again.

WAAAAAALALALALALALAAAAA!!!

Ok I'm done.

Fishalicious

Hm, I shouldn't post these; I'm not too comfortable with being shown on the internets, but...

Stupid things my friends and I do.

My friends and I doing stupid things... again.