News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Favorite place in the game (FSA)

Started by Mysterious F., April 30, 2007, 03:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mysterious F.

First off, this is the tenth topic in the FSA section! Woo-hoo!

Second, what was your favorite part of the entire FSA game? I like Kakariko Village.

Vaati

I would say that also, but there were too many fires and people stealing my force gems.  :P So, my favorite place was (get ready, everyone!) the place where I beat Vaati!!!  :)

Mysterious F.

Wait, did I say Kakariko? I meant the Village of the Blue Maiden.

Vaati

Oh yes, I like that one! Nobody or thing can really hurt you except if you start a chicken fight or Shadow Link runs into you.

Mysterious F.

You have a fight with some Shadow Links at the end.  ::)

I also liked the first time you go to Hyrule Castle. The second time was a little harder.

Vaati

IronKnuckle

Quote from: Vaati on May 03, 2007, 03:12:09 PM
 :P So, my favorite place was (get ready, everyone!) the place where I beat Vaati!!!  :)
Why did I somehow see that coming? :o

Anyway, I like the lake hylia level, as well as the desert of doubt.

LadyNintendo

Desert, more specifically, the Zuna village.

Vaati

I liked the desert because in the winter and I play it, it's like I'm in a warmer place. And I also like Frozen Hyrule because of the music and it's so much fun to melt stuff with my fire rod.  :)
Me: Burn! BURN!!! Mwahahaha! >:D

xarlote

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт