News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Who's up for a little construction?

Started by DW, May 02, 2007, 09:32:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DW

I was just reading through some of the old topics here, and I found a thing about the Clock and Cuccoo Inn, and it sounded really cool. So, I was thinking about maybe restarting it....We could have a grand reopening of it, that could be a fun event.

Also, it got me thinking that there are probably a lot of other places that people would like to see, but don't want to go through the work of making them. So I was thinking we could pool our ideas here and get to work on bringing some of these ideas to life.

So any of the veteran members, your input would be much appreciated, to make sure we get these locations exactly right, especially the inn.
­

weienw

Got your pm ^^. Though--do I even know you? o_o

Re: the Clock and Cuccoo, I think the main hitch is that its HA1 location was in South Hyrule, just around Bagu's Forest. I believe the mods' intention will be to install it when SH is released, along with other famous old locales. Note the Old Lighthouse, also a salute to an HA1 landmark.

DW

Oh, yeah, this is Sabertache. ;)Probably should have mentioned that before.

I see, yet another reason to anticipate South Hyrule....well, anyways....any ideas on cool places that would be fun to have, or maybe we can make a different  inn that resembles the Clock and Cuccoo, and that can last us until SH opens, and then they can have competitions between each other....like have a talent contest at both, and then the winners from both inns compete and go for the big prize.
­

xarlote

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо