News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

who was your favorite boss?

Started by Zelda Veteran, January 25, 2006, 06:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zelda Veteran

MY FAVORITE BOSS IS THE FINAL BATTLE WITH PIG GANNON! whos your favorite? i also like the piggy phantom

http://www.kasuto.net/image/fanart/wyna16.jpg

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

Pea-Tear Griffin

Go n-ithe an cat thú is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

Zelda Veteran

who gannon? or the piggy phantom in the grave yard?

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

Pea-Tear Griffin

Go n-ithe an cat thú is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

Zelda Veteran

phantom pig considers that as a racial slur on his part.lol

miko

DEATH_2_All

(I smell bacon I smell pork run little piggy Link's got a fork ;D) My favoret is Ganon!

The Postman

Pig ganon is my weakest form and i hate it

Mysterious F.

newbkyng

Pig Ganon is Ganon's true form and the ghost was Jahalla.

But I liked Vaati and the Tower of Winds guy

Inferno

I'm gonna have to say Ganon, the events leading up to his appearence was just awesome and when he finally came i was like yeah, "bring it."
It's always much more rewarding to defeat the boss of a game i feel.

Mysterious F.

I just like bosses for how the look, how they fight, blah, blah, blah.

Zelda Veteran

to me, bosses are actually pretty easy. Heck I had a tougher time with the pirates in Majora's Mask than I did with Majora's Wrath.

Nabooru

I liked piggy ganon he was cool.

Aero

Vaati....because he's cool looking. And because he's Vaati.  :) All the bosses were surprisingly easy because of all the force fairys we had.