News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Relationships Topic

Started by Baka Nezumi, May 21, 2007, 08:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baka Nezumi

What do you think makes someone attractive? Not necessarily looks, but pesonality traits. I shall post what I think later.

Hi no Seijin

Heh, I never really given this any real thought.  I guess that's why I can't seem to get a girlfriend.  Well, that and my shyness.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

Baka Nezumi

You don't really seem that shy to me, HNS.

Hi no Seijin

Eh, that's more of an online persona.  Offline, I tend to be shy when I first meet people, and it usually takes me a while before I warm up to them.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

DW

I want somebody who I can do stuff with without having to pause at every shop window so she can check her hair and makeup. Somebody who isn't all cosmetics and possessions, but just wants to have fun. Preferable somebody who isn't judgmental, and is open minded, probably someone who plays video games but isn't a complete addict. Somebody with a sense of humour...
­

Baka Nezumi

I like someone who treats me just like a best friend. I don't like being treated like "so-and-so's girlfriend" or being treated like some kind of pansy because I'm a girl.
I also, like someone with a sense of dry humour.

As far as looks go, they don't matter too much. But, someone with nice eyes (Briliant blue, sharp green or very dark eyes) and a reasonably fit body is good, too.

Darth Wyndisis

Quote from: Hi no Seijin on May 21, 2007, 08:59:14 PM
Eh, that's more of an online persona.  Offline, I tend to be shy when I first meet people, and it usually takes me a while before I warm up to them.
That sounds a lot like me.  I am very shy in real life, and have never been able to get a girlfriend.

Weird as it may seem, I kind of like good hair style (among other things, but it's late so I will only discuss hair).  It isn't something I notice conciously, but more of like a phantom thing that just kind of adds to a woman's attractiveness.  I did a really bad job explaining that, but there it is.

darkphantomime

I don't really mind too much about anything really... If I can get to know her well enoug and get it through so that she'll understand my little jokes and comments... Oddly enough, a lot of girls laugh when I make a funny or 'shocking' comment. Yet I have NEVER had a girlfriend... There must be something other than my humor or creativity that they want... hmm...

DW

Such as money or arrogance probably....that's what I find at my school a lot anyways...then again my town is one of those towns where everything is built on your name.
­

Gamefreak

I'm such a hypocrite.  I complain about not having a girlfriend and now there's a girl who likes me, and I think she's annoying.

DW

Hehe...too often that happens....except the only girls who like me aren't allowed to date 8)
­

Rev Rabies

Quote from: Gamefreak on May 22, 2007, 03:19:25 AM
I'm such a hypocrite.  I complain about not having a girlfriend and now there's a girl who likes me, and I think she's annoying.

really, you havent told me about this

i like a girl who plays video games, listens to the same music as me, and who just has a nice personality

MagmarFire

Quote from: Dosu Kinuta on May 22, 2007, 12:24:39 PM
i like a girl who plays video games, listens to the same music as me, and who just has a nice personality

AMEN (MOSTLY)!!! :D

Still, that leaves the part about me connecting with someone. I most likely have a mental disorder that doesn't let me communicate with others well, so it's hard to connect with them. I can hardly walk up to somebody I like without fearing that she'll get suspicious of my feelings. Not to mention the fact that my understanding of body language is about as much of value as a penny. :-*

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

DW

Girls find that awkwardness cute though, I think.
­

MagmarFire

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.