News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Relationships Topic

Started by Baka Nezumi, May 21, 2007, 08:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagmarFire

Well, we've been flirting, so that's certainly a good sign, I hope! The odds of this not being a premature dud like most of the other connections I make are continuing to rise!

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

alex

Quote from: Inigo Montoya on August 23, 2011, 07:21:19 AM
Quote from: alex on August 16, 2011, 09:39:25 PM
hey, if you'll be anywhere near college station, TX, hit me up :]

Is that anywhere near Houston?

its about two hours away
so no? haha

MagmarFire

Looks like it's happening. Sunday at 3:00 P.M.

A DATE HOLY CRAP ON A STICK

Keaton

Quote from: MagmarFire on September 02, 2011, 03:46:20 PM

WHOA GOOD LUCK MAN

In other news, the first girl I ever gave my heart to just burst back into my life.  Wat do?

The Glamour Nazi

Quote from: Tacheon Black on September 02, 2011, 07:05:57 PM
Quote from: MagmarFire on September 02, 2011, 03:46:20 PM

WHOA GOOD LUCK MAN

In other news, the first girl I ever gave my heart to just burst back into my life.  Wat do?

I'd ignore her entirely. Or at least not care about her romantically.

You say she burst back in, which means she disappeared for a while. She's not worth it.

Keaton

Oh, she's worth it.  The only woman I ever loved, and still love.  I'd drop everything and move a thousand miles away from everyone I ever knew and loved just to hear her whisper from the other end of a tin can telephone.

MagmarFire

How did she burst out of your life in the first place? You might've explained it to us before way back when, but I think a connection to the present would help me understand a little more.

Keaton

Eh, there was a lot of drama back in the day, and both of us were at fault.  As time passed, we just gradually grew apart-- but a year ago or so we started talking again and now things are getting back into the old grind, it's nice.  However, there's also a lot of bull that I shouldn't have to put up with.  For instance, we were cuddling and suddenly she just burst into tears and started whining about how much she misses her ex.

I mean really, come on.

Deku

List of things you don't talk about with your current boyfriend:

1. Your ex.
2. How much you miss your ex.
3. All the good qualities about your ex.
4. Look, just don't mention the guy. If he's as good as you say he is, he should have no problem finding someone else.

In any case, I met this new girl, and we really hit it off. We've been hanging out a bit. She's hot, she's a nerd, and I'm almost certain she is somewhat attracted to me. It isn't that hard to tell with some people =P

More news on this eventually.

MagmarFire

Quote from: Tacheon Black on September 04, 2011, 12:15:02 AM
I mean really, come on.

This summarizes it pretty nicely. I gotta say that that really is hard to give advice on. Yeah, you pretty much shouldn't have to deal with that.

Is she into games, ZV? If someone really is a nerd, that's a good litmus test. XD

As for me...the date was awesome. :D :D :D :D :D

Pale Dim

Ooh, care to tell us a story?  :)

3308-7723-6389

MagmarFire

The details are a bit long, and I've already typed this out before, so I'll just dig up the archive. Ah, here we go.

QuoteHoly crap, it was awesome. It started out a little bit awkward, but we were quite easily able to keep conversations going when silence quietly broke out. Heck, we didn't even finish our ice cream in time, as it kind of got warm and melted as we talked for Lord-knows-how-long. XD After that, we went for a walk, talked about our mutual dislike of bugs, talked about classes, and all that good stuff. As we were walking, she suggested that, "Hey, you wanna go down to the river?" I accepted, and we stood there and looked at the water, talked more about this-and-that, and yeah. After it got a little quiet there, though, I made my first move: I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, and (HOLY CRAP!) she actually accepted my advance! :O

Well, then, after that, we talked some more, all the while being comfy. X3 After that, we started walking some more, before which we started holding hands, and talked even more. While we were going east, we happened upon an area that I myself never walked before, and I think she didn't walk around there, either. So we sat down, cuddled, and talked even more. Dang, we were doing a lot of talking tonight, weren't we? XD The entire situation became at least 20% more romantic after the weather just seemed to be so...perfect for the situation! She actually started to get chilled, and I took my chance to cuddle even harder to get her warmer... :D

After that, we started talking about favorite foods, some more classes, and we even talked about calculus classes for a while. After that...! :DDDD

Pale Dim

3308-7723-6389

MagmarFire

And I take it no one noticed the MLP reference? XD

Pale Dim

Oh that...it was hidden. One actually had to look for it to find it.

3308-7723-6389