News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Relationships Topic

Started by Baka Nezumi, May 21, 2007, 08:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagmarFire

She says she's not much on PDA, but that doesn't mean I haven't gotten away with snuggling her before... ;D

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Keaton

My girlfriend is leaving today.  For Colorado.  Forever.

MagmarFire

That...really blows. :/ Why's she leaving?

Keaton

She got a job at a dude ranch, and also wants to escape from her overprotective, mama-bear mother.

MagmarFire

Guess I don't blame her for the latter. But still, sucks, man. :(

Keaton

Update:  She just informed me that she doesn't love me and never did.

Mysterious F.

...Oh. I'm really sorry. What a terrible thing to say.

MagmarFire

...The frick? Why would she say something like that? I have a feeling there's more to this than I think, but all the same, that sucks, man. Sorry. :(

Dang, two pieces of relationship bad news in a row... Could we have someone break the combo?

Vaati

I don't know the details of the situation but she may have just said that so saying goodbye wouldn't be as hard. Some people feel better saying, "I'm glad you'll be out of my life." than "I'm gonna miss you." Regardless, that was an awful thing for her to say and even if by her saying that, it was helping her cope with being away from you, that was mighty selfish of her to say such a terrible thing to you.

MagmarFire

Let's see if this lightens the mood a little.

I actually had a date with someone on Thursday, and it was really great. She, somehow, wasn't scared off when I talked about my passions and stuff like that, and she's nice! And she likes Minecraft, so major brownie points right there. :D

Mysterious F.

FrankJScott

FrankJScott

Please try Google before asking about Excellent Product Blog b5744c4

FrankJScott

FrankJScott

In reply to the people inquiring about corona aircon, commercial air conditioning service, carrier aircon cleaning, reliable aircon servicing, home ac tune up cost, commercial air conditioning repair near me,  I highly recommend this top article for aircon repair advice or split ac fixing details, installing ac filter, best dual hose portable air conditioner, inverter ac repair near me, mitsubishi aircon leaking water, fujitsu aircon service, on top of this new new aircon installation url on top of cleaning ac vents in home, pros and cons of inverter aircon, ac leak, emergency ac repair near me, recommended aircon servicing, ac stops working, as well as this my response about new aircon installation forum which is also great. Also, have a look at this read what he said on aircon servicing url alongside all lg air con review, fix dripping air conditioner, mitsubishi electric aircon, service aircon price, split ac unit installation cost, lg hsn09isw review, not to mention this top rated daikin aircon water leaking url and don't forget cheap ac installation near me, aircon service and repair near me, ac repair cost near me, emergency ac unit repair, ac compressor repair, best dual hose portable air conditioner, not to mention new mitsubishi aircon water leaking details which is also worth a look. I also suggest this he has a good point about mitsubishi aircon water leaking forum as well as lg la080fc review, velocity air conditioning reviews, portable air conditioner customer reviews, best way to clean ac vents, daikin air conditioner price list, 10 000 btu portable air conditioner, as well as this great mitsubishi aircon water leaking info as well as midea portable aircon review, ge aircon review, ar10byhamwkntc review, air con not heating, comfort air portable air conditioner, coocaa aircon review, not to mention their explanation for aircon repair info as well as typical ac compressor replacement cost, mini split ac reviews, portable air conditioner service and repair near me, tosot inverter aircon review, air con dripping water inside, close comfort personal aircon review, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this from this source on daikin aircon water leaking advice with new ac unit installed price, cost of replacing outside ac unit, cost for home ac compressor replacement, tosot aircon review, lg art cool aircon review, daikin aircon review,  for good measure. Check more @ Useful Aircon Servicing Blog 5744c49