News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Relationships Topic

Started by Baka Nezumi, May 21, 2007, 08:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Glamour Nazi

Quote from: MagmarFire on December 19, 2010, 12:20:53 PM
Here's what I think:

MOAR :V

We need MOAR!

I CAN'T GIVE MORE! UNLESS YOU WANNA HEAR MORE ABOUT THE LOLI CONVERSATION! AND THAT WAS NOT GOOD FOR YOUNGER EARS!

MagmarFire

Actually, scratch that.

I want a relationship upgrade! And I want a verbatim account of said relationship upgrade when it happens! :V

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

The Glamour Nazi

Well, Now how is this for an update...

MALL. TOMORROW.

TRON.

I SHALL TELL HER AS WE SEE IT.

EAT THAT!

MagmarFire

SOUNDS GOOD! :D

But in the middle of the movie? Why not lead it with a romantic walk outside first? ;)

The Glamour Nazi

Quote from: MagmarFire on December 19, 2010, 07:47:02 PM
SOUNDS GOOD! :D

But in the middle of the movie? Why not lead it with a romantic walk outside first? ;)

SHH

I'll tell her after the movie that I like her, not sure if we'll date.

I know an awesome way to confess for when I do want to start dating her.

Oh, and I called her tonight too.

MagmarFire

I JUST REALLY HOPE YOU GET TOGETHER WITH HER.

'TWOULD BE EPIC!!!

The Glamour Nazi

Alright...

Date went great, Tron was EPIC as expected.

And that date went so good I'm going to her house.

Very... VERY... soon. XD

I'll let you know how it goes.  ;)

MagmarFire

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOOOOO

The Glamour Nazi

LEVEL UP!!!

Well hello there... You say you want to hear how it went? Alright. Here we go. Lets start with when I got there...

She answered the door (Strangely, her mother knows my dad. Small world.) and let me in. I thanked her for letting me come over. I don't think she'll mind me telling you how she dressed, so she was wearing a... skirt? With a shirt (I think that's what I'd call it, I dunno) but I was most enamored with her adorable black thigh highs with purple ribbons. (Lemme just say, MOEEEEE)

Of course, she was calling me "onii-chan" the entire time, first we sat at the couch in her living room and got things ready, showed her what I brought (for our anime veiwing) which happened to be my laptop (for it's large screen) several DVDs, my Hard Disc, DS, games, and a hat (an awesome hat)

After I got everything done, we turned on the computer and watched the first Episode of CLANNAD (great starting point, right?) and then talked for a while, looked through pics on my computer, then started watching Christmas Theme anime episodes (We watched Hayate no Gotoku 1 and Strawberry Marshmallow 12) After Hayate we actually went back to her room, since her mom needed us out of the way.

Yeah, HER ROOM.

I'mma not tell you much about it, out of fear for my life. But she had to clean up embarrassing things before letting me in. XD, inside we fooled around  hung out (i gotta stop saying that, it gets misconstrued) she showed me all her moe clothes, and well... Dressed me up in an awesome coat and a petticoat (the things that fluff up skirts. Just shut up guys.)

Afterwards I messed around with her hair, found an AMAZING way to put her hair (low twintails, with big white bows. So cute...) and then we started watching more anime (DURARARA!! if you're curious, on of her favorite anime)

BUT!

Instead of watching too much anime we sorta... Fell into the famous "sleep cute" form, her head on my shoulder, my head on hers.

Then Fishy messaged me, she took my phone, wanting to talk to Fish, and told him to spill the embarrassing secrets he knows. (He knows a few, but she knows more.)

I was worried he might tell her that I liked her, so taking advantage of the fact the was practically screaming it (and hopefully I had been putting out equally large hints) I told her I liked her. Although not quite like I wanted to, I think it was quite romantic.

I'll probably edit this in case she wants something taken out/put in.

But that's what happened, I snuggled with her for a quite a while (almost to the point of us not paying any attention to Durarara. Which is pretty awesome that I trumped one of her favorite anime) and held her hand, since she always has cold hands and I wanted to warm them up.

You know what they say, Cold hands, Warm heart.

-CHUCK

PS, A little fanservice video taken at the date yesterday, a present for you all.

Here you are.

cacturnerules

You're welcome. ;D

I THOUGHT THE FANSERVISE WAS OF HER, NOT YOU. XDDDDDDDDD

Kowan-tan

Gomenasai fish-chama x33
Im to embaressed to upload videos of myself..

Ohayo..

Im girl-A ~!

And, I has pictures from the date, mall, and my house...If anyone wants me to post.

The Glamour Nazi

I for one want to hear what you though about our mall date.

ANYONE WITH ME!?

*rallies troops*

cacturnerules

I would love to see teh pics. :D

And hear about the date. :O[/rallied]

MagmarFire

FREAKING AWESOME. *sniff* You do us nerds proud... *chest salute* Mall date, please! :D

Oh, and welcome to the desert, Kowan-tan.

The Glamour Nazi

Alright guys. I have yet another story to tell, I'm only gonna tell part of it, and she can tell the rest if she feels like it (don't worry guys, she says she's going to come back to the desert eventually)

So last night, around 6PM I get a message from her.

"Can I come over?"

I instantly asked my parents and they said yes. I let her know and she started getting ready.

That'd make this the third day in a ROW.

Was this really happening? Was I really THAT interesting that she'd want to see me three times in a row?

I ran up to the gate shack to put her name on the exclusive list of people allowed in and went back to my house.

Around 8:30 PM she told me she had arrived. Cue running to gate shack. I got a ride back to my place and we got out of the car. I won't bore you with what she was wearing, I'll just say she looked GREAT.

We went inside, introduced her to my dogs, and got on my bed/chairs. We watched Densha Otoko (cue references to me being like densha and you guys being 2channel) Then watched an episode of ToraDora! And we were all *DATA CORRUPTED*

Afterwards, around 10:50 we took a late night walk. We spent a while walking and *DATA CORRUPTED*

After we came in it was around 11:10 and she had to go home. I went with her and walked her to her door and *DATA CORRUPTED*

So guys? Whatcha think?