News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Relationships Topic

Started by Baka Nezumi, May 21, 2007, 08:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cacturnerules

Now that's some actual advice. XD

That's what I usually do, when I get a chance to talk to her. Which barely ever happens. >.>

MagmarFire

If you want my advice, I suggest trying to brute-force the behavior out of your system by making yourself hang out with the nice ones and avoiding the ones you don't like. It may feel weird, like you said, and it may be easier said than done, but if you expose yourself to those odd feelings, you'll adapt to them.

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

The Glamour Nazi

Quote from: Graceful Assasin on January 08, 2011, 09:37:05 AM
Now that's some actual advice. XD

That's what I usually do, when I get a chance to talk to her. Which barely ever happens. >.>

You didn't like my suggestions last night? Or any other time I give you them?

I'm telling you, go after her, if you did that thing I told you to do at the party you would have had her by now.

Also, hang out with her, like Mags said. Seriously, "nothing will happen unless you swing the bat." -Haruhara Haruko

cacturnerules

Quote from: MagmarFire on January 08, 2011, 10:52:06 AM
If you want my advice, I suggest trying to brute-force the behavior out of your system by making yourself hang out with the nice ones and avoiding the ones you don't like. It may feel weird, like you said, and it may be easier said than done, but if you expose yourself to those odd feelings, you'll adapt to them.

I tried exactly this, and it worked well. Except, the people I hate followed me to her. She hates them too, and got SO MAD that they were around. It was adorable. XD

And Chuck, as for the blushing, I do that a lot already. >_> It usually happens when she teases me, but that makes her tease me MORE. She kept calling me a tomato when I was standing in front of the class, which made me blush more. @_@ It's going much better now, though, so thanks for the advice~ :D

MagmarFire

The Glamour Nazi

If I've learned anything from dating Ko-tan it's that teasing each other is fun and keeps things unique.

We're always teasing each other.

Also, I'm not sure how you are, but I'm always entirely honest, when she does something dumb, or looks like a derp, I tell her.*

It just makes it much more special when I tell her she's beautiful.

I learned this from CLANNAD's Tomoya...

cacturnerules

It's going well, thanks to you guys' advice. :D

However, That's only sometimes. When we're together in a group of friends, things are great. But in other classes, we completely ignore each other. >_> I keep wanting to say something, but there's nothing to SAY. @_@ Any advice on talking to girls? XD

MagmarFire

I can hardly give advice on talking to people in general, I'm afraid. XD

The Glamour Nazi

Try and be calm (something I'm horrible at) at least, that's what I did when I talked to Alex for the first time.

Also, say something nice about her under your breath then just say you were thinking out loud (also what I did.)

I'm still not good talking to girls, but I do these things and conversation usually follows.

Water Within

Also, say something nice about her under your breath then just say you were thinking out loud (also what I did.)

I'm still not good talking to girls, but I do these things and conversation usually follows.
[/quote]

Wow, that's a good idea. I've never seen that.
Autumn is a second spring, where every leaf is a flower.

Deku

Okay, so there's this chiiiick.
She's a nerd. She plays video games. She plays Magic. She's hot.

And apparently, she's into me. Such a rare breed. A girl like that that diggs a guy like me. I must be dreaming. I'll let you guys know what's up, but dude, I'm so excited XD

Pea-Tear Griffin

Brutal dude just hopes things turn out all good... Unlike some people from the past >_>
Go n-ithe an cat thú is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

MagmarFire

Quote from: ZeldaVeteran on February 07, 2011, 12:06:41 PM
Okay, so there's this chiiiick.
She's a nerd. She plays video games. She plays Magic. She's hot.

And apparently, she's into me. Such a rare breed. A girl like that that diggs a guy like me. I must be dreaming. I'll let you guys know what's up, but dude, I'm so excited XD

It's been two weeks. WHAT'S UP?

Pea-Tear Griffin

Indeed what is up???

In other news I have an amazing new girlfriend! She's just as stupidly random as I, AND she enjoys like all the things I do... It's like a found one of my bro's in a female body 0.o
Go n-ithe an cat thú is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

Pyrgusfinn

Oh my.  I feel like you are all growing up!  *pinches cheeks*