News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Relationships Topic

Started by Baka Nezumi, May 21, 2007, 08:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagmarFire

Simply seeing "20%" in it should tip off anybody. ^^;

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Pale Dim

Gettin back on topic...

So the two of you had a good time. :)

3308-7723-6389

MagmarFire

Yes, we did. :D

And we are following it up on Sunday at 3:30, this time being a double date with one of my best friends and her boyfriend. KAMINA, DON'T FAIL ME NOW!

Pale Dim

Okay, if someone could upload a pic of Simon and Nia on a Double date with Kamina and Yoko, that would be AWESOME.

I'm worried for Des. Apparently her best friend is being VERY controlling of her, like she always has been. But I'm worried it might have some long term effects on her, like, oh I don't know, she might end up being very dependent on others. Her friend basically makes up all the decisions whenever she is involved and whatnot. I just don't want this to happen to her. Her mother has already drilled her about it. It's very apparent whenever one sees the two of them together, you can see the dominance between them. You know what I see? I don't see a friendship, I see nothing but empty loyalty. And she keeps throwing around the excuse that she has cerebral Palsy just so everyone feels sorry for her, and follows her every whim. I see a spoiled brat. Someone who clearly wants someone to understand her, but she is too $@& damned stubborn to listen to anyone else's opinion!

You know what? I don't really care for feedback for that last part. It would be nice to notice that I said that, but I'm just glad I got that out in the open. I feel a little better, but not much.

What do you think? Should I tell Des how I feel about her friend? Or should I just suck it up and move on? She seems liberal enough to listen to what I have to say, but I'm just worried.

3308-7723-6389

MagmarFire

It seems a big part of a relationship is communication. If you have something on your shoulders, you should let it out outright. Otherwise, it could build up and explode, depending on the severity.

Quote from: Jean Havoc on September 11, 2011, 11:12:20 AM
Okay, if someone could upload a pic of Simon and Nia on a Double date with Kamina and Yoko, that would be AWESOME.

You're welcome.

EDIT: I found out she just wants to be friends.

...Well, dang.

Pale Dim

Wait wait wait....what? She just wants to be friends? What the hell!

Awesome pic, by the way.

3308-7723-6389

MagmarFire

Well, she was dumped before by a guy with supposedly-similar pastimes as mine--relatively recently, might I add. She said she's just not ready to go through with it again.

I can't blame her, really. :/

Miss Moonlight

I have a feeling i'm one of those destined to be single people. Ah well. My last relationship was 5 months ago.

The Glamour Nazi

Hey everyone! Just calling to let you all know my relationship is going great.

I love my princess, she makes me happy, we talk all the time...

Oh, and I'm single!

MagmarFire

Pale Dim

What did you do? It was your sister again, wasn't it?

3308-7723-6389

The Glamour Nazi

Quote from: Jean Havoc on September 24, 2011, 01:55:28 PM
What did you do? It was your sister again, wasn't it?

My sister? What?

And I did nothing, I just need to figure stuff out, what I want to do, and she, earlier, suggested a break, then the other day I brought it up, and we're now taking a break from each other.

It's only temporary. Fishy suggest I do something irresponsible with my new-found singleness.

Keaton

This just in:  the one and only woman I love will probably not live past the new year.

The Glamour Nazi

This has become...
A most depressing thread.

Deku

Quote from: Tacheon Black on September 28, 2011, 05:59:08 PM
This just in:  the one and only woman I love will probably not live past the new year.

Oh, Christ... Explain please, if you would.