News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Four Light Spirits [spoilers?]

Started by Fishalicious, June 06, 2007, 03:36:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagmarFire

Eh, maybe the two provinces were lower on his priority list but would come back to those later. ;)

That would be assuming that they weren't covered in twilight to begin with, though, and I'm not at all turned off by the possibility. I mean, it wouldn't seem to me that twilight is picky about political borders, so it certainly wouldn't stop there.

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Uximadesk

I think  that a Light Spirit only has the power to purge the twilight so much before it can't extend further. That's why the twilight was just at the end of Ordona: it was as far as the LS could protect the area.
So that means that Twilight was probably expanding to other areas as well, and we really have no evidence that the othe provinces are not engulfed in Twilight, after all, nobody notices when it comes.
~*Wizzrobe Clan*~
IMMA CHANGIN MAH SIGNATURE

DW

QuoteI think that nintendo just made a mistake there and were like "oops, we forgot...there are four light spirits!"

You know how long TP was in development? No way they'd make an oversight like that.
­

Hi no Seijin

I think he meant the series overall.  Like, Nintendo knew the first game was going to be a hit, so they planned the next ten games out before the first one was even released.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

Uximadesk

You know, that is not completely implausible, I mean, I don't think they knew how far the consoles would go; but hey might have had a vague idea of how they would evetually be able to mae more cmplex stories involving the initial three main characters (Link, the Old Guy and Dodongo)
~*Wizzrobe Clan*~
IMMA CHANGIN MAH SIGNATURE

ZeldaFreak

Then why does it take so long for the games to come out? :(

MagmarFire

They could plan the stories and whatnot, but do you know how much effort it takes to make a game? You have to have overall planning, programming, artistry, music, and much more. And with how technology changes, you can't really expect a TP-esque game around the time period of, say, ALttP.

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

The Glamour Nazi

Are you kidding ALttP Was just as epic as TP! It has to be one of the most epic 2d games- No scratch that the most epic 2d game ever.

DW

There's no denying that. But compare the amount of work that goes into them. 3D rendering is MUCH harder than 2D, among many, many other things.
­

The Glamour Nazi

Yeah. Still I think that the only game better than ALttP is OoT.

Hi no Seijin

Quote from: linkdragon0 on January 22, 2009, 02:46:24 PM
Are you kidding ALttP Was just as epic as TP! It has to be one of the most epic 2d games- No scratch that the most epic 2d game ever.
That wasn't what he was saying.  Mags was saying that a game like TP would have been near impossible to create with the technology they had back when they created ALttP.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

The Glamour Nazi

Oh. I thought he was comparing them.

xarlote

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting