News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

The funniest thing to do in the game!

Started by Mysterious F., June 24, 2007, 10:55:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mysterious F.

Here's an idea: Teleport to Hyrule Castle Town. But instead of changing back to a human, just stay as a wolf and go "play" with the people in Hyrule Castle Town.

TP Zelda

Oh! Oh! Oh! And I guards come attack them! They drop stuff when they run away!!

Bboy94

And make the Tingle incarnate sneeze!

DW

It's not that funny. It's funnier to kill the Postman or make the boars throw off their riders by making the Moblins steer into the walls.
­

Commodore Axilon

Quote from: Shikamaru Nara on June 24, 2007, 03:18:05 PM
It's not that funny. It's funnier to kill the Postman or make the boars throw off their riders by making the Moblins steer into the walls.

Elaborate, you vile fiend.

Fishalicious

Quote from: Commodore Terra on June 24, 2007, 03:24:41 PM
Quote from: Shikamaru Nara on June 24, 2007, 03:18:05 PM

Elaborate, you vile fiend.

You pretty much hang off an edge near the postman's spawning point when you know you have a letter. He'll run in, but he falls off the cliff face, and your game's frame rate drops dramatically. (30 frames per minute, I think. Reaaally slow.)

It's more fun to wear the Zora armour and get shoved off the edge of a platform by a giant stream of fire into a giant abyss of lava. The screaming noise Link makes is simply hilarious.

IronKnuckle

Fishalicious

IronKnuckle

Quote from: Fisk on June 24, 2007, 05:56:03 PM
Quote from: Iron Knuckle on June 24, 2007, 05:52:04 PM
Quote from: Bboy on June 24, 2007, 02:41:09 PM
???????????? who are you talking about?

Purlo's allergic to dog fur, I think.
Call me stupid, but I can't remember who he is.

Fishalicious

Quote from: Iron Knuckle on June 25, 2007, 03:51:19 PM
Quote from: Fisk on June 24, 2007, 05:56:03 PM
Quote from: Iron Knuckle on June 24, 2007, 05:52:04 PM
Quote from: Bboy on June 24, 2007, 02:41:09 PM
???????????? who are you talking about?

Purlo's allergic to dog fur, I think.
Call me stupid, but I can't remember who he is.

The guy at the S.T.A.R. game. He's money hungry, wears green... works in the tent...

MatthewThief

can you really make the post man fall off? that would be funny ;D

Mysterious F.

Elaborate more on the Postman thing, please. Just where is the "cliff"?

DW

When you exit Kakariko, get on the side of the cliff and edge all the way around into the field, then pull yourself up. Now, the Postman has to have a letter to deliver, of course, or he won't show up.
­

MatthewThief

i always tried to think of a way to not let him give you your mail  ;D

Bboy94

Quote from: Shikamaru Nara on June 30, 2007, 10:09:39 PM
When you exit Kakariko, get on the side of the cliff and edge all the way around into the field, then pull yourself up. Now, the Postman has to have a letter to deliver, of course, or he won't show up.
Dang, is there a way to get a letter after you have everything? What suprises me is that the Postman recognises Link as a Wolf.