News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

The funniest thing to do in the game!

Started by Mysterious F., June 24, 2007, 10:55:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaati

Quote from: RGH 526 on November 27, 2008, 03:34:06 PM
I like firing the slingshot so it hits in front of those bokoblin things, and watching as they freeze, stare at the spot where the shot hit, then run up to it!
That reminds me of on the Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring videogame, when you play as Aragorn, and you shoot the Hobits' in the chest, they look down at the spot where you hit them kind of like "Well, isn't that the darnedest thing?"

ZeldaFreak

What me and my friend did is we found the highest place we could and them we threw a cucco off the edge! ;D

Fierce Deity Link

You should throw small children off of the highest place. Better yet, throw the curiosity sphere from the game P0RTAL off of the lake Hylia Bridge

Keaton

Quote from: Fierce Deity Link on December 27, 2008, 10:05:32 PM
You should throw small children off of the highest place. Better yet, throw the curiosity sphere from the game P0RTAL off of the lake Hylia Bridge

Please remember that the posting rules that apply to the Chatboard and Forum Games sections do not necessarily apply to the rest of the sections.

Please make conductive posts.

Pale Dim

Quote from: Whocares on November 27, 2008, 06:03:47 PM
That spoiler only works for a few seconds, RGH, and then after that it's back into kill-Link mode.
Not if you keep swinging it around!

3308-7723-6389

Darmen

Personally, I think the best thing in the game is snowboarding against Yeto and his wife.  But maybe thats just cause I love snowboarding :o

MagmarFire

That was a pretty unique thing in TP, actually. It pretty much forced you to use a shortcut to beat Yeta, but still. ;D

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Darmen

Or you can Hit her with a weapon(sword is my favorite ;D) And make her "falter" or spin around a few times before going again. O.o

TP Zelda

Well, for me, it's to make music with the clawshot and when you're about to finish off a poe, stand in a way so that when Wolf Link comes back down from his flip he slips and misses.

Kinda hard to explain, but yeah. XP

Darmen

Quote from: ZetpaXLD on November 20, 2009, 04:20:42 AM
Well, for me, it's to make music with the clawshot

Where do you go to make the music with the clawshot? I havent come across that before.

MagmarFire

Sounds to me like you just need to walk right up to a wall and fire at it repeatedly.

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

TP Zelda

Well like, it's kinda hard to explainn.
Likee, you take out your clawshot, and fire at a wall, and just fire and likee, when it comes back and then you press the button again it makes music...I donnno how to explain itt. But I do it when I'm bored and I can't figure somehting out.  :P

Uximadesk

Much like when you tap your fingers, I too do things to clear my mind when I'm stuck.
~*Wizzrobe Clan*~
IMMA CHANGIN MAH SIGNATURE

xarlote

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо