News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

The funniest thing to do in the game!

Started by Mysterious F., June 24, 2007, 10:55:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagmarFire

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Keaton

The funniest thing:  Fighting Zant.  'Nuff sed.

Vaati

Quote from: Shikamaru_Nara on July 02, 2007, 07:02:24 PM
8)...that's pretty much all we've been talking about so far...

No, but seriously. Does he actually die? Or do you just attack him? Because you can do that with other people.  8)

I know you can attack him at the ranch, but when he comes running up to you, Link turns back into a human.

Twilight Wolf

You don't attack him, no. You just have to position yourself on the edge of the cliff correctly so that when the Postman runs toward you (in the cut scene that always plays when he has a letter for you), he'll run right off of the edge of the cliff. It's definitely something that's not intended to happen in the game, because the game's frame rate slows way down, almost enough to crash the game. The odd part is, even after he falls off of the cliff, he'll still talk to you, and you'll still get your letter. After you do, the game continues as normal.

I've seen other interesting glitches in the game, too. I'll have to post some information on them.
What, you expect me to say something witty?

Vaati

"Not rain, nor shine, nor sleet, nor nothing. Nothing could stop the postman."

greatness1993

wait is this the wii one? Cuz i culd never kill the postman... also in my opinion the funniest thing is when u become the chicken. its mad fun... :-/

Edit:  :o and who is the tingle incarnate???
Http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=30582 get free stuff and help me out people!
Great ptc site referral:
Http://jillsclickcorner.com/members/register.php?ref=Greatone1993
Please! I need a few referrals for both! Help me out if you want to

Twilight Wolf

First of all, greatness1993, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Quote from: greatness1993 on July 16, 2008, 02:10:57 PM
wait is this the wii one? Cuz i culd never kill the postman... also in my opinion the funniest thing is when u become the chicken. its mad fun... :-/

You can "kill" the postman in either the GameCube or the Wii version of the game, but you have to make sure that you're in the right place, since the games' east and west are swapped. It's simply exploiting a glitch that causes the postman to run off of the edge of a cliff, and the game thus goes all screwy.

Quote from: greatness1993 on July 16, 2008, 02:12:41 PM
:o and who is the tingle incarnate???

That would be the guy who runs the S.T.A.R. game in Castle Town. His name escapes me, however.

Also, just a friendly word of advice: double posting is generally not looked kindly upon, but since you're new and all, I think the mods will let it slide this time.

greatness1993

thx for the explanation. but wat is double posting?
Great ptc site referral:

Twilight Wolf

Double posting is basically posting twice in a row with no separation (for example, someone else posting after you) between the posts. Here, you asked two questions in two individual posts. From now on, just be sure to gather all of your thoughts (questions, answers, etc.) on a topic into a single post, and if you think of something else to add, you can edit your post. Double posting is acceptable under certain cirumstances, however, but it'd be best for a mod to explain those details.

Zelda Veteran

Good explanation TW! He's absolutely right, just watch out for that in the future. If you have any questions about the rules, go ahead and ask one of us Mods. Mods are distinguished by their blue stars, so don't be shy to ask anything.

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

greatness1993

:) thats cool cuz since I'm new I'll probably have a lot of questions
Great ptc site referral:

Vaati

Yeah, taking control of the chicken is fun. Too bad it's only for a limited time.

HylianHero92

The unlimited bomb/arrow, the back in time, or the (SPOILERS!) out of Ganon's barrier(END SPOILERS) glitches are extremely enjoyable and sometimes hilarious.

Oh! I almost forgot videos of 'em! ::)

Back in time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fli4FFjxe2A

Out of Barrier: (SPOILERS!!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVzSLCrgT8Q&feature=related

Unlimited bomb/arrow glitch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XfRkKTpHK4

Pale Dim

I like firing the slingshot so it hits in front of those bokoblin things, and watching as they freeze, stare at the spot where the shot hit, then run up to it! Then you hit them with the slingshot, and they'll run toward you for a few feet, then stop, and continue what they were doing before. Not the smartest creatures on the planet...
Also(Spoiler):The fishing rod trick while fighting Ganondorf!

3308-7723-6389

Mysterious F.

That spoiler only works for a few seconds, RGH, and then after that it's back into kill-Link mode.