News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

incredible trailers!

Started by Zelda Veteran, February 09, 2006, 06:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zelda Veteran

if you dont want to spoil the suprise of the game play i do not advise you to watch these trailors! They are incredible! ALL OF THEM!!!!
http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=641

im pretty sure we have all seen this one before, but ill post it anyway.

http://www.zelda.com/universe/game/legendzelda/

and here they have an interview with Miyamoto, and three incredible trailors! again if you dont want it spoiled dont watch these trailors! enjoy :D

http://media.cube.ign.com/media/572/572738/vids_1.html

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

medli

Zelda Veteran

Thanks a lot! I was beginning to think no one was watching them! lol. Did you watch the game play feature? It was awesome wasnt it? :D

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

medli

yeah,you mean the one wen link was chasing after the pig thing on horseback?i can't wait to do that myself!hey,that pig...do you think it's the one on ww on outset island?they look similar.... :o

Zelda Veteran

no they have no relation, im pretty sure.

medli

oooooooooh,i can't wait!it's coming next month!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Evilslayer

Next month? That's March, and that's in THIS fiscal year. Nintendo has stated it will be released the next fiscal year, which starts at April 1st.

Anyway, Nintendo, the ONLY reliable source when it comes to release dates of their games, has said it will be released this fall.

Heh, delayed a year. It's so good being a Zelda fan.:/

medli

no it is definently coming out next month!i swear! but then again i could be wrong! :D

medli

don't forget i'm in a different country to you! anyway it's coming out march here

Zelda Veteran

did you get your daily dose evil slaye? lol just playin. At least i know for sure now! im a member at nintendo.com, so ill choke some info out of em! ;)

Evilslayer

Quotedon't forget i'm in a different country to you! anyway it's coming out march here

But we both live in Europe, so we suffer the same fate. :P Anyway, TP will get a worldwide release in the fall, close to the Revolution which I believe also is likely to get a worldwide release.

medli

sorry i don't no all of the countries in europe but i'm so sure it's coming out march ;)

Zelda Veteran

I heard november from chaos wind.

Evilslayer

Listen, Nintendo has confirmed that it has been delayed to this fall, close to the Revolution. It's OoT all over again, it seems. That game also, I think, was delayed for a whole year. But imagine how great the game will be!^_^

And Reggie has finally dismissed the rumours that it has been delayed so that it can use the controllers of the Revolution. I think that's good because it means that they are focusing much more on the gameplay, and are likely to add more dungeons.