News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

incredible trailers!

Started by Zelda Veteran, February 09, 2006, 06:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan_the_man

yeh it will be a long time till its realese - is fall american for Autumn?

u no ganondorf(i assume it is) in TB? the one on the big boer with the trumpet , his mask was moddled on henry the 8ths war mask- not that anybody cares

Zelda Veteran

Thats not ganondorf, im sure of it. Im pretty sure this is a fake, but its too good to ignore.
http://www.gccafe.com/desktops/ganondorf.jpg

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

Omni-Link

ill say its fake look at the castle it looks like its off of N64 Super smash bros.

medli

yea i t don't look like the real hyrulecastle!

Zelda Veteran

are you for real! it loks real enough for me.

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

medli

it could have been a bit more hylian..

Zelda Veteran

medli

Quote from: Zelda Veteran on February 26, 2006, 01:13:49 PM
are you for real! it loks real enough for me.
i'm real....i don't have plastic surgery......i mean it could be more....real?

Zelda Veteran

I love ganondorfs sword! its sweet! I wish youy could use it in Super Smash Bros. Melee! That would be awesome!

medli

Quote from: Zelda Veteran on March 01, 2006, 07:38:12 PM
I love ganondorfs sword! its sweet! I wish youy could use it in Super Smash Bros. Melee! That would be awesome!
::)

Zelda Veteran

medli

don't diss the eyes!
they resemble how typical boys are

Zelda Veteran

well I think these trailers were magnificent! But what is even more magnificent, is my sad attempt to stay on topic! lol :D

medli

MagmarFire

Yeah, the music on there was SWEET! It really added to the mood (of course, I've only seen one trailer, but still it was awesome!).

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.